Status: active!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Map out Your Great Escape

Party Pooper.

"You"January hissed, steping out in to the brisk early morning air, She shut the door and pulled the Dark navy blue 'Prinston' hood closer to her body to keep the cold air from nipping at her through the hoodie.

"January, Just listen its real-" I started to say before-
boom
"You.. You punched me!"

Willow shreaked, "What the fuck is your problem! He came here to tell you something you should have known years ago. Your a fucking bitch."

January's eyes widened in relization of what she did. She pulled her hand in her hoodie and rished to where I had fallen to my butt, to apply the limp sleeve to my bleeding nose. She frowned with pressed lips when I finched,

"Christofer, i'm really sorry, all I saw was red. I've had a rough couple weeks with some memories, ive tried to forget. And Willow, baby, Shut up and help me get him inside." She commanded Willow, who was already leaning next to me.

They grabed both of my arms and hosted me to my feet and ushered me into the kitchen and sat me in a chair. Willow grabed me a wad of paper towels, and January disaperad around a corner.

"We'll leave when your nose stops bleading and you're ready." Willow sighed, plopping in the chair beside me. "Guys please dont leave," We heard january as she rounded a corrner with a diffrent hoodie, and a bottle of asprin.

"I just want.."
She sighed, looking me straight in the eye.
I almost flinched.

"I just want to know your excuse for not being there." She leanded on the counter and crossed her arms.

{xxxx}
"Chris, Come on We have to go to Your tennis lesson." My dad said, walking in the kitchen where I was putting on my converse to go say good bye to January.

"Dad, i'm NOT going. I have to be there when January leaves." I replied pulling on the second shoe.

"Christofer. Get in the car. Do NOT talk back to me." He said in a stern tone.

"I pinky Swore i would be there, Dad. I can't not be there. I don't care what you say, i'm not going." I replied through gritted teeth.

I stood up, and next thing I knew I was thrown over my dad's shoulder and was being taken to our car.

"If you aren't going to come willingly, i'll just force you." My dad said. I flailed around as much as an eight year old could before being put in the back of our minivan that had child lock on the back doors. My dad got in the front and pulled off to our county club.

I put my face and hand against the back window of our van, watching our neigborhood slowly fade, along with the last time I would see January for a very very long time.

{xxxx}

"Bet you feel like a real poon taco now, don't-cha." Willow teasted her best freind who was sitting on the stool in her kitchen drinking a cup of coffee.

Willow yawned, and stretched, "Is your room in the same place?" she asked January, who sat in deep though staring in to her coffee like it was going to tell her something any minute.

"Yeah,why?" She asked calmly. Willow at full speed, for as short as she was, took off up the stairs and sprinted into rooom, where in a second you heard an audible woosh from her jumping up and landing on the bed.

"Chris, the door to the right of the one I just entered is a guest bedroom with a bathroom, feel free to use it." Willow said.

"Thanks." I said shyly. I stood up and walked to where she was sitting and gave her a small side hug, not wanting it to be weird. I got up the stairs and to the room and headed straight to the bathroom.
I cringed at what my face looked like.

I had a busted lip, dried blood on various places.
My hair was everywhere, my nose was swollen and bruising. The shirt had drying blood trailing down it.

I rid myself of my shirt, and grabbed a washcloth that was beside the sink and wet it, dabbing the dry blood off my face and the got the few drops that had gotten past my shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair and turned the bathroom lights off on my way out. I stripped my pants and crawled under the covers of the soft guest bed and was out in seconds.

{xx}

I woke up and rubbed my eyes of the sleep that clung to them, and rolled over to see the red led lights flash 1:40. Stretching, looked around the room and noticed my handy backpack in the corner.

Getting out of bed, I rummaged through my backpack grabing a pair of dark blue ripped skinnies, and my dead kennedys shirt and pulled it all on and went down stairs.

"Is that you Christofer? My, my you have grown." Ms. Young fussed as I entered the kitchen in a sleepy haze.
"January informed me you guys got here this morning. Willow and her are down in the basement playing twister, I will never get how those two can still play twister." She mussed, busying her self around the kitchen. She pulled a coffee cup from the cabinet and pour the dark brew into the cup and turned to me.

"How do you take your coffee dear." She asked flasing me a warming smile.
"Black, Ms.Young." I replied, returning the smile. She walked to where I was standing and handed me the cup.

"I am so glad to see you again." She said hugging me tightly.
I hugged back and then let go. "Thank you for letting Willow and I stay here," I said sheepishly, taking a sip of the pepermint coffee.

"It's no problem. Now, go hang out with them, the basement's right through that door," She said, pointing at a door and making a shooing motion with her hands.

I walked down stairs and hear willow say "Righs hand on green." January relpied with a laugh and the sound of her hand slaping the green dot on a twister mat.

"What in the world are you guys doing?" I asked as a saw the postions the girls were in.

"We're playing twister, the best game invented.... ever. Dont be such a party pooper," Willow scoffed.

January grinned, "Yeah Drew. Dont be a party pooper."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.
its jeanyn// coruscatee. and i am a terrible person & friend.

hope you enjoyed the update though, written by the ~b e a u t i f u l~ jessa'smonster :3 <3