Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Intro

Hello, My name is Melody. I currently live in New York, New york. I'm walking home right now from the music studio where Iwork. The studio doubles up as a theatre and puts on shows so its pretty fun working there. Anyway I round the corner to the apartment building where my mom and I live.
I open the door to see my mother surrounded by her own blood and the place a complete mess. I rush to her side, dropping all of the bags I have in my hands.
"Mom. Mom, are you alright."
"No. Honey, I'm going to die. I love you. Don't ever forget that. Live out your dreams, don't let anything hold you back. I love you."
"Mom no you'll be fine. I'll call an ambulence, it'll all be okay." I said frantically trying to stop the bleeding.
"I'm going to die. Continue your music. Follow your heart. I love you." She whispered. I could see the life draining from her eyes. Her pulse getting weaker.
"Mom NO! You're going to be fine. I love you. Mom are you there? Mom?" I yelled then my voice cracked and I started crying. She was gone. I called the number I swore I would never call again. It started ringing.
"Hello?" an all to famillar voice said.
"Dad? She's gone." I sobbed into the phone.
"Melody? Honey who is gone?" He said concerned.
"DONT CALL ME THAT YOU BASTARD!"
"Melody. Tell me now. Who are you talking about."
"Mom. Mom's gone." I whispered. I could faintly hear the phone fall and hit the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
Preview of the new story. Yay! i've had this idea in my head for a while. so yeah. Comment subscribe. i want to know what you think.