Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Heaven

“LET’S PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!!!!” Jimmy shouted the next day, which happened to be Valentines Day.

“Sure.” Everyone agreed, it’s not like anything bad could come of it. Well, I was wrong. We all wrote our names on a piece of paper and I ran up to my room to grab two hats. As I was grabbing the second one, my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Jenna tells me that you moved to Huntington Beach.” My best friend since the beginning of forever, Ash, accuses me.

“Yeah, after my mom died I had to go live with my dad. So you never told me, where did you move to?” I asked him. He moved suddenly a few years ago and I had never heard of where he lived, just that it was by a beach.

“I live in Huntington Beach also, right by the pier.” Ash said as I looked out the window at the pier. Wait pier? Does Ash live by me?

“Wait… so do I.” I said

“Go stand outside your house, I’ll do the same.” He said. I don’t feel like walking back downstairs. I’ll just jump through the window. I put the two hats on my head and climbed out the window and into a tree. I jumped down and looked around making sure no one saw me. I ran to the front of the house and stood in the middle of the driveway. I heard my name being called. I turned around and there was Ash standing at the next house.

“ASH!!” I yelled as I jumped into his arms. With all of the yelling the people inside the house came outside.

“Mel? How do you know Ash?” Michelle asked looking very confused.

“He has been my best friend since the beginning of forever!” I said jumping from his arms. I saw Zack’s eyes go from jealousy to relief. I saw Val eyeing Ash.

”NO SHES MINE!” Jimmy said taking me from Ash.

“Nope. Mine. I bet you don’t know all of the embarrassing stuff that happened in the awkward teenage years.” Ash said smirking.

“You say one thing about what happened that night I will personally make sure you don’t have kids.” I threatened. Ash smirked again.

“Now I want to know.” Matt said from behind Misty. Wait; why was Matt behind Misty?

“Nope he won’t tell you because if he does he will scream and start crying like a little girl when I come after him.” I said. “Ash, do you want to play 7 minutes in heaven with us?”

“Sure.” He said following me back into the house with my two hats.

“Everyone knows how to play this game. Write your name down on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. The red hat is for the guys and the black hat is for the chicks.” Johnny said handing out the paper.

“Do you keep paper around just for occasions like this?” Leana asked.

“Shut up and write woman!” he replied. When we were all finished they anonymously decided that I would have to go first. I drew Zack’s name. Fate hates me.

“OOHHH! Go into that closet there and make green eyed babies.” Brian said shoving us into the closet. As soon as he shut the door he turned and looked me in the eyes.

“I really do like you. I miss you.” He said his eyes pleading. I smiled and looked him in the eyes. He leaned in and so did I. The kiss started out slow and innocent but progressed when I pulled him toward me, and he pushed me into the wall. My hands slipped under his shirt and were caressing his abs and he was playing with the hemline of my shirt. I really missed him. The door flew open and Matt and Brian came in to ‘pry us apart’. We pulled away quickly and I tried to calm my beating heart. Oh, what this man does to me. When we walked out, I saw Ash smirking and I glared at him.

“Okay. Next is Misty. Because I said so and what I say goes.” I ordered.

“Alright… Matt.” Her face lit up like a Christmas tree when she drew his name. Zack had a peeved look in his eyes but allowed it. Let’s hope they get together soon. The anticipation is killing all of us.

“You know, Ash, I think Val likes you. You should go for it.” I whispered to him.

”I like her too but I don’t know….”

“Do it! I want her happy.” I insisted.

“Fine.” He whispered back. He offered his hand to Val and they went to talk in the kitchen.

“I wonder what they’re doing in there.” Lacey said.

“It better not be anything serious.” Zack said with fire in his eyes. Maybe this not go as smoothly as I hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should Zack ask her out? What should Val say? What should happen in the closet with Misty and Matt? haha i just realized... M&M haha. Anyway, answer these questions in the comment section and i just might have to put it in the story.