Status: Updates on Weekends.

She's a Lady

Showtime

“What EVER you do…. DON’T GO IN THE LIVING ROOM!!!! OR WALK BY MICHELLE”S BEDROOM!!!” Valary yelled.

“SOOO MUCH SEX!!!! AHH” she screamed.

“I’m just guessing… Misty and Matt and Michelle and Brian.” Ash sighed.

“Yeah M&M are in the guest bedroom, the one next to the living room. And you know where Michelle and Brian are.” She said. Suddenly my phone started going off. I looked at the screen and Zack flashed on the screen. My eyes widened and I motioned for everyone to be quiet. I put it on speaker.

‘Hello?’

Hey. I called to let you know I’m going to be at your house in 10 minutes. I just finished work. my eyes widened in terror.

‘Alright, see you soon, bye!’ I said and quickly hung up.

“OOOHHHH SHITTT!!! SOMEONE HAS TO INTERRUPT THE COUPLES AND I DON’T WANT TO!!!!” Johnny yelled.

“Nose goes!” I quickly yelled and touched my nose. Everyone touched their noses at the same time.

“This isn’t helping!” Ash yelled frustrated.

“OOH I have a plan.” I yelled. Everyone gathered around and I quickly told them.

“Jimmy you get the lighter. Johnny you get the can. Ash, get the ear plugs. Ready? GO!” Val yelled after them. Once they brought the lighter and can, I stuffed the can with old papers and I light them on fire and Ash held them up on a chair toward the smoke detector. The detector went off and thanks to our ear plugs we weren’t affected. But we heard a loud crash and stomping on the stairs. Misty and Matt came first looking disheveled. Michelle and Brian followed. Brian looking very pissed. Jimmy quickly took down the smoke detector and Val started yelling.

“HEYYY!!!” Johnny yelled. Hmm I always thought he was the quiet one. “Melody has some important information to tell you if you want to live any longer.”

“Thank you Johnny. Misty, Matt, Zack is coming, he will be here in 5 minutes.” I said calmly. Matt instantly paled.

“We have a plan though we all get in swimsuits and go swimming. Misty will go take a shower in Melody’s bathroom and Matt in the guest bathroom. Our cover story is that we had a squirt gun fight and Jimmy filled his with pop. We were swimming to rinse it off and Misty wanted to get it out of her hair. Matt got the worst of it and had to shower too.” Val yelled orders. Everyone (excluding Misty and Matt) except Michelle and Brian were in their swimsuits already.

“GO MOVE PEOPLE MOVE!” Ash bellowed. I took off my cover up and jumped in the pool.

We heard the roar of Zack’s car.

“Showtime” I heard Val whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOH TWO IN ONE DAY!