‹ Prequel: Not an Angel Yet
Status: Just started.

Watching Over You

Seven.

"What do you mean the Volturi is coming here?" I asked my ex mate, Alice, who had just foretold that the Volturi would be here in three days.

"Exactly what is sounds like i mean, Jazz. They're coming because of Hayden. They believe she is an immortal child." Alice replied with a sharp edge to her voice.

I shook my head slowly, "She's fully human though.. cant they see that?" I asked softly.

"They only saw Rose with a child, and Hayden is different than Nessie. So they can assume whatever they wish. They'll be here in three days." She said and walked out of the house.

I looked at my family with a slight frown.

"If Haydee was here, she wouldnt let this happen.." Nessie whispered as tears streamed down her face. Jacob wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace.

I looked over at Rose and Emmett who were both sitting close to eachother and watching their child protectively. Emmett looked furious, where as Rose looked scared; frightened.

I would be too.

I caught Carlisle's eye and I was immediatley hit with a wave of hope. He smiled a bit and retreated upstairs. What was he hopeful for? Nothing would save us now.
Nothing.

I took one last look at my family, MY family.
They were all so hopeful now.
For what.
Then i heard Rose whisper something so quietly i almost didnt catch it.
"Heaven, help us."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long.
Kinda been through a lot lately.
I'm working on it though.