Dragons Blood

Ian

"Are you coming?" he asked looking at Melinda and Rose clearly annoyed. Compared to Luke, Ian was a jackass. And that was usually putting it lightly. An unlit cigarette hung from his lips as he sauntered to the courtyard. He growled at a group of freshman already fleeing. It meant that Luke was already ahead of him. Next time, Luke was gonna have to get the girls. Ian was tired of being the babysitter. Especially when Rose was Luke's baby sister. "Keep up froshie, we ain't waiting for you," Ian called. He smirked as he heard little shoes start tapping the ground.

Round 1: Ian - 1 and Rose - 0.

"What the fuck are you doing Luke?" Ian asked looking confused at the sight of his friend half soaked with a prone body in front of him. "Who's the newb and why you have to try and down him?" Ian asked. He didn't object to violence, actually he was more prone to violence when it came down to it, but that was why Luke was around, to keep him calm. "Shit and you cut him too? What the hell Luke?"

"Stop yelling at him Ian," Rose smacked his arm as she sailed past him. Ian looked down at the fourteen year old in shock. For such a tiny thing, she could hit hard. Not that he was going to admit it out loud, but it annoyed him a little. He watched as Rose pulled off her shirt and put on her brother's hoodie before tearing her small shirt into strips and binding the wound.

Ian felt useless for a moment before he looked at Melinda. "Go stand watch," he ordered. She looked up at him and he shoved her. "Go stand watch dammit." he ordered with a growl. He gave his cigarette a longing look before tossing it aside. "Move it frosh. You're doing it wrong. Shit, what happened Luke? Bastard looks like something with claws went at him."

"I heard a slash and dragged him out of the fountain....shit," Luke muttered running a hand through his hair. Ian pulled the last makeshift bandage tight and they both looked up at the sky, then to the fountain, then to the man before them. He was pale as death and they were both wondering how the hell he had got there.

"He can't stay here. Monaghan's gonna pin this shit on me and I can't take that hit Luke. My parole officer will have me tried as an adult, evidence or not," Ian insisted quietly. "If we can take him to my apartment, clean him up, something. We just...I can't go back to jail Luke."
♠ ♠ ♠
>.>

Comments? Subscriptions? BOTH?!