Dragons Blood

Genoa

Genoa moved her hands over her brother's body, eyes shut in concentration. She could see him in her mind's eye; she didn't need to see him with her eyeballs. His flesh knitted together beneath her hands and she heard him groan a little. "I'm sorry, Onan. I know it hurts, but it's gonna make you better, okay?" She comforted softly, allowing her hands to touch down to his skin now that the first layer was healed. She moved on to the muscles underneath, pulling them together until they were what they were before. She paused for a moment and went over his body again, searching for anything that she had missed.

The question of the young girl pulled her out of the trance she was in. Her eyes fluttered open and Genoa peered up at her, more aware of the people that were standing around her as if she had just done something spectacular. She didn't understand. She hadn't done anything out of the ordinary. Automatically her hand went to Onan's head, stroking his hair back in hopes to bring him around a little bit. Genoa watched the girl for a moment, a little apprehensive now. This was a foreign place, she didn't know how much they knew of her race or how much she should say.

"Magic? Well, I don't cast spells or anything of that nature, but I do have the power to heal and the power that comes along with my species." She sat near Onan's head, lifting his head and shoulders into her lap. She needed him to come around-- she couldn't be alone. She didn't know what to say, and he always did. He was so much more diplomatic than her. Where she would be content to sneak away and play in the forest or ride horses or just fly in the endless sky, he always knew how to handle things and took the responsible route. She wished she could be more like him.

"...Where is this place?" She questioned. She had never seen buildings like this, the strange boxes in the ceiling that were letting off some kind of glow, and the clothes the people around her were wearing were all new. They spoke with an accent she didn't recognize. There was a lot of hard rock everywhere, on the roads and well..everywhere. She didn't understand. Where was the grass, the animals, the fields? Where were the guards and the castles and villages?

She frowned a little, peering up at the people. Suddenly she was a little bit afraid. The two men were easily bigger than her. The one named Luke had been nice, but the other one was a little imposing, she didn't like the way he was looking at her. Genoa didn't know these people. What if she had just walked herself into enemy land?
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Genoa, she doesn't understaaand.

sub/commentt?