Real Lover

Angel's Diary

I could remember every minute of my dreams of my angel. Though my dreams where a dreams of silence, I could not forget a single minute of the moments that I dreamed. I feel as though he cared much for me like an angel watching me from above.

In this diary that is of the same color as the hair of my angel, I write everything that I want to say to him. From simple hello's to meaningful stories. Every night and day he would be the only thing that I would think about and every time that I would look outside this classroom window of ours, I would always see his face above the clouds, watching over me.

As I struggle in my daily life to live in this thing we call "reality". I find my soul rest at the thought of my angel. And like always, I forget to listen to my teacher. I would hear murmuring sounds as my mind would drift away in class. Let's call it a day. The teacher yields. The bells that rung throughout school and the sound of chairs moving about. Sadly, it awoken me.

Boredom distracted me out of my mind. I then again turned to the window, looking for something that might amuse my childish self. I look at the sky and remember my dreams, but for a quick second, when I turned my attention to the teacher. I could have sworn that at side of my eyes. I saw "HIM". I do not know why....

Maybe I'm just seeing things. After all, even though I yearn for it so much. Even I know that it IS impossible. It was just a slight glimpse anyway, yet the strange similarity began to disturb me.

"Do you want to go and have lunch with us today?"

The sudden question of the two girls surprised me. I for one, have never made any "unnecessary" contact with anyone. I just never thought much about. Not once have I ever felt sorry for myself.

"Thanks but I'm fine." I replied.

As the two girls slowly moved away, I could hear their silent whispering. A few murmurs. One thing stuck me the most, when one of them said; "She's so cranky."

I don't know what I did, I just declined their offer. I know that I didn't do anything wrong. To be treated this way, the thing is, it is very unpleasant. I hear my heart burn with anger. ...... 10 ... 9 ...... 8 ...... 7 ........6 ....... Sigh!

I find myself slowly calming down as I remember that it is useless to be angered about such trivial matters.

Dear Angel,

If you where in my shoes. What would you do?

That question made me imagine a few things. My Angel in our school's male uniform. The top button of his shirt would be undone. And whenever someone would piss him off, he would just glare at them and there would be silence. He would be very popular in the school. The girls would love him, yet they would be too afraid of getting too close to him. There would be men that would want to fallow him. Which is something he wouldn't allow. He would have no interest in the girls that fawn at him in his everyday life. Be the idol of his underclassmen and hated by the upperclassmen.

He would be the coolest guy in school. And for sure, he would go down in history.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just the start, so expect something better on the latter.