I Want You

Tredici

Monday

Okay I wasn’t sure if I should socialise with Frankie at school, I didn’t know what his friends were like, homophobic or not. Whether or not if I came up to him and hugged him, they would start to beat the shit out of him and disown him, I would hate it if he were to lose his friends. But if he didn’t intend on keeping his friends after he finished school, then I may as well just jump right in.

“Yo, brother. You feeling okay?” I turned my attention to Mikey, sitting to the left of me. I hesitated before I nodded reassuringly at him, I do love him was caring.
“Yeah man, I’m cool” He smiled which lit his eyes up
“Wicked, so. We waiting for Frank poodle?”
“Poodle?” He shrugged, clearly not knowing why he said that
“Dunno, word sprang to mind” I lifted my head up slowly before finishing my nod
“Right” We looked away from one another in slight awkwardness “But yeah, Frank pood-“ My eyes widened as Mikey bellowed out a laugh

“You were call him poodle as well! Haha!” I hit his arm
“Shuddup bro, it’s only cause you said it first” He looked over my shoulder briefly before laughing again
“What did I call him?”
“You know” He shook his head whilst still smiling
“Nope, sorry Gee I don’t remember, you’re gunna have to remind me” I put my hands on my hips. He was winding me up
“Mikey stop it” I whined at him, acting like the kid I was at heart, he grinned at me “Frank Poodle!” He laughed again, this time louder and looked over my shoulder, I took a quick look to find Frank standing right behind me “Fucking! Balls” He smiled and giggled softly up at me.

“You’re so funny Gee” He peeped his head around my chest and smiled “Hey Mikes”
“Yo Franks”
“Alright, okay, enough hello’s from you two” I reached down and embraced Frank in an almighty embrace, he held me back just as tightly. I kissed the top of his head quickly before we both took a step away from each other, as we were only outside the school gates, I still wanted him to have a reputation and be thought highly of, and not just a gay that no one wanted to talk to.
“Gerard?” I looked down to find both Frank and Mikey looking at me
“Whoa, sorry, zoned out there” I smiled, showing my front teeth “Y’all ready to go?” Frank nodding and smiled, Mikey sighed and muttered a barely audible ‘finally’.

“Yeah, you sure it’s alright for me to come back to yours?” I nodded quickly after his response.
“Of course” Mikey started to walk down the street
“Come on love birds, I have a house to catch and I’m not waiting for you guys” I panicked and looked around when he said lovebirds, in case anyone was in earshot of us. Luckily no one was, so I followed after Mikey. I so wanted to reach down to take Frank’s hand but I didn’t know what he would think of it, especially as we were in a public place, and even though hardly anyone was around, I was nervous.

“Don’t worry Gee, you can hold my hand as much as you like when we get to yours” I smiled and sighed in relief, glad he somehow knew what I was thinking.
“Well that just makes me want to run home” He laughed at me. I dug both my hands into my pockets to bite the temptation to hold his hands. I looked up “Mikey! You idiot!” He turned around stopped “Get out of the road!”
“Hm? Oh, yeah” He walked to the other side and waited for us, a few cars went past as I looked down to Frank
“I swear that boy is going to give me a heart failure one day”
“Aw, but it’s so cute that you care for him”
“Psh, yeah” He poked me in the sides which tickled me
“Don’t act like that! I know you care for your little brother!” I looked away before looking at him again

“The truth?” He nodded “I don’t know what I would do without him, he’s always been there for me, helped me out and just, I love the bloody idiot”
“You’re just too adorable, I wish I had a big brother, or even a little one to look after”
“Aw, you can look after me?” We crossed the road and started to walk again with Mikey
“You’re old enough to look after yourself now” I pouted down at him
“Trust me Frank” Mikey spoke up next to him “He made me put a plaster on his paper cut once”
“Hey! It was a big paper cut!” I heard a snort followed by fits of giggles coming from Frank “Something, funny?”
“You got Mikey to put a plaster on you?”
“Yeah?” He burst out laughing again, I folded my arms. “There was lots of blood you know”
“Couldn’t you put it on yourself?”
“No, he was drunk Frank, I bet he couldn’t even lift a leaf up if he tried”
“Hmm, drinking is bad for you Gerard!”
“Do you drink?”
“Yes, but”
“Then you can’t say anything” I smiled down at him to let him know that I was joking

We reached the porch to my house, Mikey went up first and unlocked the door and went straight to the kitchen. I walked in after Frank and shut the door. “Frank” He turned around and looked up at me, I held out my hand and curled my index finger, indicating for him to come to me. He smiled as I held open my arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he held his around my neck, I rested my forehead against his. We smiled at each other before he closed his eyes and I reached down to place my lips on his.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought I'd treat you guys,
So make sure you leave me some comments (:

So lets have some fun.
What's you're favourite song from the new album 'Danger Days' and why?
The person with the best answer, will get the next chapter dedicated to them.

Keep smiling
xo