I Want You

Tre

“Gerard, stop it”
“S-stop what?”
“Your twiddling your thumbs, looking around every second and looking at your phone every minute” It was right, I was nervous, I was waiting for my man. Me and Mikey were sitting on a bench outside the main hall, it was break and I haven’t seen him yet, I was worried. He’s had days off before because he gets ill easily, but today was different.
“Mikey, I’m worried” He just sighed and shook his head
“I dunno, maybe he’s in a detention?”
“I hope so, I want to see him, he’s got art next I think, so I’ll look in there quickly before I go to my class”
“Right, you do that Gerard” I looked over and saw my man’s group of friends walk over, my hopes went up and I thought that he might be in the middle of them, but they fell as I didn’t see him in there anywhere. He’s in detention, yeah that’s right.
The bells went and I slowly got up and walked in the direction of his art room, I saw his friends and decided to follow behind them to see if he caught up with them. He didn’t, I looked up into his art room but he wasn’t in there. I sighed in defeat and walked to my next class which was science in the next block over.
I sat down at the back of the room where I always sat in every class that I had, I liked the back of the class, no one looked or talked to me. I got out my book and immediately turned to the back, I got out a fine line pen and started to draw.

“So, Gerard, could you please tell me what” I jumped up and saw my teacher looking down at my book “this has to do with our science lesson?” I looked down at my doodles.
“Um, yeah?”
“Great, so you can come back to my class after school and finish this lesson?” I flicked to the front and wrote the date
“No, no please, I’ll do all the work”
“Uhuh”
“I’ve gotta be home by a certain time you know, in case the house gets broken into” He frowned at me he didn’t look convinced “I’m sure if you call my mother she’ll explain to you”
“No that’s fine, just hurry up and do the work okay?” I nodded and began to write everything on the board and wrote notes in the science book next to me.
I was still thinking about him, where was he? Probably at home, being sick. Oh poor baby. I sighed knowing that he must be unwell and have a cold or something.
For the rest of my lesson I thought about him, everything about him, I’m obsessed, so sue me.
The bells went indicated the next lesson and I literally ran out before my teacher could ask me how much work I got done.
Luckily my next lesson was art so I just went to the back and got out my art stuff and sat down
“Gerard, can I talk?” My teacher walked over to me, great now what
“Um, yeah sure I guess”
“I didn’t want to say anything but I saw you in my lesson yesterday” I blushed and looked down
“But I had a free”
“Yes, I know but that’s not the point I was g-”
“I’m sorry! I won’t do it again! I promise” She looked at me confused
“As I was saying Gerard, I was going to ask you if in your free periods you could help a student of mine in the eleventh grade? He’s good at art but he can’t get his ideas onto paper”
“Right, so what am I supposed to do”
“Give him some starting points for the project he’s about to start on and maybe do a couple of sketches for him to show him some stuff”
“Right”
“Then show him some of your previous projects you did in art”
“Well, just as long as he doesn’t steal the ideas that’s fine” She beamed down at me
“Oh that’s great, he’s got art tomorrow so you’ll have a free in last period?”
“Yeah I’ve got a free period, who’s this guy anyway?”
“His name’s Frank, quite shy really, I think you’ll get along with him. Thanks again Gerard” She said whilst walking away, great this is gunna suck I can tell. I’ll be giving some other kid attention rather than my man. Just the way to make my day.
I got out my half drawn sketch I started yesterday, the one with the tree and shit in it, it was good actually, now that it had all the shading in it. I finished it off until the bells went.
I walked to the hall and found Mikey then sat down next to him at a table
“Yo Gerard how’s your day been?”
“Eh pretty shit really, my art teacher told me I have to help this eleventh grade student in art”
“Oh cool, time to show off your skills!”
“Yeah I know but, it means that I won’t be able to look at him anymore” He opened his mouth to say something “Yes Mikey, my lover boy” I did air quotes for the last two words.
“Aw Gerard, you should talk to him”
“I was gunna today, but he’s not here”
“Oh, well he walks our way home right?” I nodded “You know which house he walks in?” I nodded again “So you know where he lives”
“What are you getting at?”
“Just knock on his door and see if he’s okay? Or something” I stared at him, my mouth slightly hanging open
“Oh god Mikey, you’re a genius!” He smirked
“Well, I try” Okay, so I’ll visit him on the way home, knock on his door then pounce on him and kiss him, then make out with him and “Gerard?”
“What”
“Um, you were nothing, licking your lips subtly and smirking” Oh shit, whoops.
“Yeah, right” I got my bag and got my food out and ate it. I only had one more lesson left, then I could go to his house.

My palms were sweating and my body was shaking. Holy shit I was so nervous, I was walking home with Mikey as usual, but I knew that this time I would take a de tour before I got home.
“Hey Mikey, I’ll see you at home okay?”
“Mhmm, see you brother” I turned down my man’s road and watched Mikey as he walked down the other, I felt like I was about to throw up. I saw his house coming into view and I sped up, god damn I was sweating so much. I walked up his porch and raised my hand to knock. I paused and actually thought about what I was gunna say if he answered. Suddenly the door opened and a women stood there, she looked up and jumped
“Oh! Sorry I didn’t hear you coming up the steps” I stood there with my eyes open, I dropped my hand by my side
“Um uh, um hi sorry” She looked at me confused
“Oh you must be one my sons friend” It’s my mans mother
“Um, yeah, he, he wasn’t at school today and wondered if he was okay”
“Oh how kind of you, yeah he just had a twenty four bug, he’ll be tomorrow”
“Okay, thanks”
“I’ll tell him you dropped by, what’s your name?”
“Oh, um, um can you just tell him his friend dropped by?”
“Sure honey, see you”
“Um thanks, uh bye” I walked quickly down the road and into my house. well, so much more that.
“Hey there Gerard”
“He was ill, and probably sleeping, his mother answered the door, and he’ll be in school tomorrow”
“Um, okay, I was gunna ask if you wanted food? But that’s nice none the less” I smiled
“He’s got art tomorrow, while I’ve got a free, oh my god Mikey!” I sprung on him and hugged him tightly
“Holy shit Gerard! What?”
“I’m so excited!” He peeled himself off of me and pushed me away
“Yeah, just try and act cool okay?”
“I’m always cool” He looked away from me then walked away, I went into the kitchen and got some food out of the cupboard. I started to think about him, then I realised that I would have to help that other guy in art, so now I wouldn’t have the chance to talk to him. I frowned and I felt my mood go downhill. Stupid Frank person, stealing the chance of me talking to my man, the man who was in my dreams every night and filled my thoughts every day.
Tomorrow will be better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there, poor gerard hahaha

Comments??

Quote of the day - "How about i ask you this... shut up"

ZieZie <3