Status: Updated when we can/ aren't busy.

The "Perfect" World

03. Recruiting

Jack walked toward the perfect town and saw James outside it. He nodded to the dark man and smiled.

"Hello there, James." He said, James looked at him.

"Jack." He said stiffly while Jack merely smiled, acting like the perfect people inside the town. "You've been away for..." James consulted his clipboard. "Three months."

"Sorry." Jack said softly, James smiled.

"Don't worry."

"Would you like to come for a walk?" Jack asked, he was the only person who ever spoke to the abnormal man. James shrugged while Jack turned and began to walk away. The fighting had ending for that day so they were perfectly safe.

"Where're we going?" Something abnormal about James. He actually asked questions.

David stormed down the metal corridor towards the leader's office. He almost walked straight through the door but it opened just in time.

"What the hell did you do?!" David bellowed, Janine was behind him, having been trying to calm him down. "You sent my brother out there and didn't bother telling me?! Our parents might kill him you moron!" He yelled. The leader turned to him.

"He's fine."

"Screw you! You don't know that you old git." David snarled. Janine groaned and put her hand against her forehead. "You hope he's fine, hell, it would be a miracle if you actually knew something!"

"Enough!" The leader said, David was fuming and Janine was staring at David, then at the leader. "Go back to your chambers and stay there!" He yelled at the pair and almost booted David from the room.

"You fool, David." Janine sighed and walked back to her chamber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is short, it was just something quickly typed.

What don't you understand? :/