Status: Hiatus

You make me want to scream

Happy Birthday

Hey my names Ally Vernier. I have dirty blond hair and Sapphire blue eyes. Don't let my appearance fool you, I'm nineteen. Today is my friend Eva's twenty first birthday. She told me she didn't want a normal boring party, instead she wanted to go get drunk at a club and dance and well....have fun with some guys. Unfortunately I complied. That's why I'm sitting in a booth in the back of a club with my best friend doing shots.

Me being under age only doing weaker shots, while Eva tried a few weak and strong shots.

"You enjoying your birthday so far" I asked Eva after my third shot.

"This is my best birthday ever" Eva said slamming down the shot glass that once contained a drink called Acid Cookie, then hiccuping.

I smiled at Eva and grabbed a shot called After Life.

Eva and I were enjoying our time sitting in our booth and Joking around. She was drunk and I knew it. It was kinda funny lessening to her slur her words.

I started to listen to the music and got exited when I heard the song that was playing, it was Tick Tock by Kesha. I jumped up and pulled Eva up, I pulled her to the dance floor and we started to dance to the song.

When the song finished Sexy chick by David Guetta featuring Akon started blasting through the speakers.

I started to shake my hips to the beat of the music. I was having so much fun I didn't even notice Eva walk back to our booth or the hot guy that was grinding his hips into mine.

I turned around and put my hands on the guy's shoulders, since I couldn't wrap my arms around his neck because he was so tall and continued to grind my hips into his. He put his hands on my hips.

I looked up and was met with amazing hazel eyes. The guy also had short dark brown hair and many tattoos.

I gazed into his eyes, they seemed so deep, so alluring. Before I knew it we were kissing. His lips were rough and soft at the first time. His hands that were once on my hips were now traveling all over my body.

'No this is wrong' poped into my head as I started to think about the situation I had gotten myself into.

I tried to pull away but not before the guy pinched my neck with his teeth and made it bleed.

I walked away from the guy and walked over to Eva who was laughing at a joke she told to herself.

"Come on Eva, time to go home" I told her as I grabbed her hand and lead her out of the club.

As we walked the semi-long walk to my house, the side of neck started to feel....funny. It didn't really hurt, more of an itch.

"And then I was like fuck the duck and he laughed so hard" Eva randomly shouted into the darkened city of Huntington California.

"Very nice story Eva" I told my best friend as we walked up to the house.

"Be very quiet were hunting wabbits" whispered Eva as we entered the dark house.

"No, were going to bed" I told her as we slowly but surely walked up the stairs to the guestroom that was across from my bedroom.

"Then where did the wabbits go" Eva asked as I laid her down on the bed in the guest room.

"They went to sleep" I whispered.

"Okay ,night" Eva whispered as she closed her eyes and went to sleep.

I walked quietly to my bedroom and turned on the light so that I could see what I was doing. I walked over to my full body mirror. I stuck out the side of my neck that was bugging me. It was a little red and was dry.

"I should put on some lotion to moisten it" I said to myself as I grabbed my cucumber and melon lotion and rubbed it onto my dry and itchy neck.

After I applied the lotion I changed into some pj's and slip into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you all think? Please leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!