Status: Hiatus

You make me want to scream

Dactors

The next morning my neck felt like it was on fire.

When I looked in the mirror the whole side of my neck was dark red, like blood. In some spots it looked like it was turning black and white.

"what the hell happened last night" I asked myself as I rubbed a hand over my sore neck.

'Lets see, Eva got drunk and I drank a little, we danced, I danced with a hot guy. Dammit what happened after we danced' I thought and tried to remember the other events that went on during the night.

"God dammit, Eva get in here" I yell and put a hand on my neck as it started to throb really badly.

"Whats the problem Ally bear" Eva asked as she came into my room holding her head.

I think somethings wrong with my neck, it's really sore and it's turning colors" I explained to her.

Eva walked over to me and took my hand away from my neck so that she could look at it.

As she looked at it, I watched her expressions in the mirror change from worry to a hundred of other expressions.

"I have no clue what's wrong with it. Call your dad, he's a Doctor" Eva instructed me.

"Eva, my dad lives in Pennsylvania"

"Well sorry, I don't keep track of your family"

I rolled my eyes at her over dramatic self and walked over to my closet and started to pick out some clothes for the day.

"Eva can you leave so I can change then take me to the doctors" I asked.

"Sure" she said and left my room.

I changed into the clothes that I left on my bed and frowned when I saw my reflection in the mirror, 'I need something to cover my neck' I thought and walked out of my room and headed into the bathroom to look for something to cover my neck.

"All we have is bright blue band aids, who in there right mind buys bright colored band aids" I asked out loud as I put on two of the band aids.

"I'm ready" Eva shouted for no reason from down stairs.

"I'm coming" I said mainly to myself and headed down stairs and out to Eva's car.

The drive to the doctors office was boring and quiet. I turned on the radio and waited to see what song was playing and smiled when with me by sum 41 was playing and started to sing along to the words.

Eva laughed at me because I purposely messed up on the words.

When we pulled up to the doctors office I got a heavy knot in my stomach.

"They won't use any needles will they" I asked Eva.

"Most likely not" Eva told me and got out of the car. I fallowed her lead and got out of the car with her and walked into the doctors office.

"Well, everything checks out alright. You probably have a small infection. I'll just assign you a few pills and it should go back to normal soon" Dr. Harris said and filled out some papers.

"Thanks Doctor" I said and grabbed the papers and left the doctors office.

"How was the doctors" Eva asked on the way home.

"It was alright, I just have an infection, I guess" I said and rubbed the side of my neck.

Eva nodded and dropped me off at my house and drove back to her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I changed the name from scream to you make me want to scream.

Please leave me a comment.

outfit
bathroom