Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

Finally Together

(Alex's P.O.V)

I was beyond nerves right now. I mean what if she rejects me, or we get into a argument again? I can't lose her again-I won't. I have some really deep feelings for her, and no I don't love her. But who knows where this relationship can go. I can grow to love her. Right now I'm just in really strong like. I just hope she feels the same way. It killed me to see her going out with someone who wasn't me, and I'll admit I was jealous. I can't stand to see another guy put his hands on her, or even just say she looks 'amazing' as that bastard said when she looked absolutely breathtaking. I want her all to myself.

I heard a car pull up in the drive way, and I knew it was them. All I have to do now is wait. I hope she likes what we all did to the backyard. Elizabeth said she's a sap for romance, and she said this was the perfect way to win her back. She couldn't possibly say no, but what if she did? My nerves heightened when I heard the clicking of her heels on the gardens pathway.

Then I hear her sweet angelic voice.

"Alex..." she said almost above a whisper.

I turned around with a big ass grin on my face praying that this would work. She noticed the tulip I had in my hand, and she smiled. Of course I wouldn't forget her favorite flower.

"What's going on?" she asked stepping a little closer to me. I let out a deep breath. I grabbed her hand, and lead her to our fountain, and sat her down. I handed her the tulip,she thanked me and smiled. I was about to confess everything to her, my feelings, about that mystery girl if she wanted to know about her. But she was gonna hear me out.

"What's going on Alex?" she was getting impatient. Its now or never.

"Look I just want to apologize for before, for ignoring you these pass couple of days. But also for being such an asshole since you've been here," I started.

"But you have no idea how hard it was for me not to just rip that kids throat out. Him being about to take you out and telling you how amazing you look when that didn't even cut it. I mean you look absolutely beautiful tonight, and not being able to be that guy kills me,"

"I've been harboring these feelings for you since day one. I tried, and tried to make myself believe that I could never fall for a human, that I wouldn't be as foolish as Micheal. But I was. I feel for you. Hard . And to know I've caused you pain, and hurt you, that hurts me ," I felt like such a girl right now but I didn't care. I looked up at her shocked expression, but I keep going.

"I just want make this one thing clear right now. I am not in love with someone else. I loved her yes, but that's over now has been for years. As soon as you came into my life you made me feel things she never could. Im not saying that I love you, but I know one day that this could grow into love, if you give me another chance?" I waited for her answer, but she just stared at me speechless. Maybe she's just trying to let me down easy. How could I ever think there was a chance of there being an us?

"Okay I guess this whole thing was stupid. I guess I'll just go..." I got up from the fountain and took a few steps before Jenny stopped me by pulling on my wrist.

(Jenny's P.O.V)

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. Everything he just said to me had to be exactly what I wanted to hear from those gorgeous lips of his. I had to stop him I couldn't let him go, I couldn't let the chance of us finally being together get away from me now.

"Alex, wait." I grabbed his wrist, and spun him around.

(Alex's P.O.V)

"What? Find a better way to make a fool out of me?" I asked annoyed.

Why couldn't she just let me walk away with some of my dignity? And you know what she does? She giggles! She's laughing at me. This is just great!

"Tell me again." She said coming closer to me, our eyes locked.

"Huh?" I said confused. She giggled putting her arms around my neck, and it was a reaction to put my hands on her curvy hips.

"Tell me how she doesn't mean anything to you anymore, that you don't love her, that you don't have any feelings for her, and that those are your true feelings for me." I sighed out of relief.

"She mean absolutely nothing to me. I don't still have feelings for her. I do not love her anymore. I do promise you this when I say that she will stay in the past where she belongs, and that every word, everything I've told you is 100% true. Your the only one for me." I spoke the truth.

She smiled up at me, and soon her soft warm lips where pressed up against my cold pierced lips. I felt like I was on cloud nine no matter how girly that sounds. I love the feeling of her lips on mine, I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. She surprised me with her tongue asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. The kiss was getting more heated, but I pulled away so I can make this right, and official. She pouted when I pulled away but I held her closer, and chucked.

"So is that a yes?"

"That's definitely a yes." She whispered against my lips and kissed me again. But I pulled away again.

"Oh come on!" she whined which I though was so cute.

"Wait I have to do this right," I chucked, and she looked at me curiosity. "Will you Jennyfer Rodriguez do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" sounded corny, but at this point I could care less.

"Of course!" she squealed with delight. I kiss her this time, and picked her up bridle style while spinning her around. She laughed that laugh that made me fall for her the moment I laid eyes on her.

She's the best thing that ever happened to me. As cliche as it sounds its true. I could never imagen my life without Jennyfer. I'm ecstatic to be able to call her my girlfriend.

But nothing makes me happier than to think that one day I'll be able to call her my wife.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D aha idk I really like this chap but the next ones my fav ^_^ happy birthday to me again aha xD

Subscribe &&. Comments? (:
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved