Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

Secrets

(Izzy's P.O.V)

"I don't care what she says she getting a party!" I told the two vampires in front of me frustrated with Jenny.

"If she doesn't want a party, than why try to force her to have one?" Mike asked.

"Because! Jenny, can be fun sometimes but she needs to stop being a stick in the mud," I complained.

Its true though. Jennyfer has never been one for parties I knew this, but its a party for her! Why wouldn't she want one? It not everyday you turn 18. The guys just laugh at how difficult she's being, they knew she was stubborn but didn't exactly know how far it can go. I remember back in the days when we where in day care, she was a stubborn little thing let me tell you, would never go to sleep when it was nap time, usually when we all played she slept, and when everyone slept she played. Being alone never seemed to bother Jen, but being around a lot of people, crowded in a closed space, scared and bothered her for some unknown reason.

"Well boys, whether she likes it or not, she getting a party, and I know what would make it even more fun." I smirked at my ingenious plan for the party theme.

"Oh, no.." Both guys looked at each other with a worried expression. I guess they know once I plan on starting something,

There's no changing my mind.

***Izzy's Room

"Hey, I was thinking maybe you guys could come over you know, sleep over to distract this chick from suspecting anything." I was now on the phone with Gio and my plan was now ago without the guys help may I add. Boys-I rolled my eyes-useless sometime.

"Yeah, actually that sound like a good idea, gives me a chance to just stare at your cousin all night." I shook my head at Gio's comment. If only he knew the truth, I kind of felt bad for Jenny since I don't have my friend checking out my boyfriend since they don't think he's my cousin.

"Ugh Gio too much info, I rather you not check out my cousin in front of me."

"I don't know if I can keep that promise sweetie."

***One Hour Later

"Honey I'm home!" Gio just has to be the loud one doesn't he.

We all just laughed, and headed towards the movie room, which I'm not so surprised the guys have. I mean this house was huge I'm surprised we never get lost here. We're all setting up before Fer gets back. She went out without telling anyone where she was going which kind of freaked Lex out for a min, but she soon called him after, and just said she went to the store and that she'd be back soon. But she's been acting weird lately I hope nothings wrong.

"Oh, Izzy!" Cam's Voice echoed through the halls.

Over the short time that Camille has been here we've become closer. She's like the younger sister I've always wanted expect for the age difference. She's still as energetic as ever. Probably even more so since I've told her about the party plans, even she can't resist a good party.

"In here Cam," I called out.

"Hey-oh we've got company! Who are they?" she asked curiosity getting the better of her.

"Camille, this Gio, Adriana, Charlotte, and Sony ." I introduce them.

As soon as I finished the introductions, Cam stood quiet which is weird, and out of character for her. She scanned the faces in front of her reading there faces, almost as if she trying to figure out what they are. Nothing like how she smiled, and jumped around when she first meet Jenny, and I.

"Cam, you alright?" I asked worried that the room was still silent, but she finally came to, and plastered a fake smile on her face like I couldn't see through that.

"I'm fine, just kind of zoned out for a minute, but I'm just gonna go look for Mike," she told me, and turned to meet the gaze of my friends again, smile off her face turned into a straight line. "It was nice meeting you all."

Turning her back to us, she walked off in more of a rushed then she probably intended.

"Well, that was odd," I broke the silence. "Now come on before Jen, gets back."

To say the least I knew something was up, what it was, was still a mystery.

But for now the focus was Jenny's party, and this sleep over, so my friends secrets are safe.

for now..
♠ ♠ ♠
I got 6 stars :DD! Ooh yes xD

***Thanks for comments :)

Subscribe &&. Comments? (:
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved