Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

Freaked Out

(Alex's P.O.V)

I was still working late at night. It was about 2 in the morning when I finally got done, and the house seemed to die down.

I was walking down the long hall way to my room when I a heard a ear piercing scream come from Jenny's room. I dropped everything in my hands and rushed to her as fast as I could.

I pushed the door open with so much force I'm surprised it didn't come off its hinges. If anything were to happen to Jenny I wouldn't know what to do. We haven't been together that long but I feel myself falling for her, it obviously wasn't that hard for me to do really. Never really understood how anyone could hurt her or leave her like her father had. its no wonder she has trust issues with guys, but she seemed more comfortable with me.

But back to when I rushed into the room. She looked completely shocked, overwhelmed, and even had tears rolling down her cheeks. She looked terrified and rushed over to me quickly.

(Jenny's P.O.V)

As soon as Alex rushed into the room I ran over to him as fast as I could. I was balling my eyes out crying on his button up shirt, but I hoped he didn't mind too much. I was scared. Ever since coming here that's all I seem to feel sometimes, I'm not scared of the guys, just the supernatural thing that go in this house. Like right now, how do I explain to my boyfriend that I just had a dream about my father and that the necklace he gave me in the dream was on my nightstand?

How does anyone explain that? If it wasn't me I'd think that person was crazy.

"Shh, its okay Sweetheart." I hadn't realize that my sobbing had become louder.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to the nightstand because that all I had the courage to do. Just looking made me freak out even more.

The necklace was gone..
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short but I've been thinking &&. I never expected this story to be this long I thought I'd be done by 30 but I quess not lol but I also been thinking about making a sequel becuss if I don't the way this story's gonna end might just shock you or make you readers wanna kick me but tell me what you think about the story having a sequel show all the characters some love! :D
***
Thanks for to all the comments guys and also new &&. Old subscribers without you this story would be nothing! :)
***
:D © 2009 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved