Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

Party Outfit

(Camille's P.O.V)

First thing that needed to be done two days after the sleep over was wake Izzy's lazy ass up, and believe me that's a hard thing to do now that she sleeps with Mike. Ew she sleeps with my cousin. Bad mental image.

"Mikey! Open up. I need your girlfriend!"

"Cam go away!" ha he's funny if he thinks I'm going away that easily, you'd think he'd know me by now.

"Fine, than I'm coming in!"

I had the maids make me a set of keys for all the doors encase of situations like these. Being half-vampire I still has the ability to have super speed so I ran to my room really quick to get the keys. I made it back to the room in no time.

"What the fu-Hey!" Mike yelled as I made a grab for his girlfriend.

"You'll see her later Mikey. Bye!"

***

"So what was so important that you had to take me away from my-" Izzy was saying to me as she put her gladiator sandals on but I cut her off.

"Say some lovey shit and I swear Iz.." she just laughed and continue to put on her sandals.

"But seriously! where the hell are we going?" she asked annoyed now standing up.

"You wanna know what the sad thing about this is?" I asked her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"I don't know Iz maybe its the fact that YOU FORGOT YOUR OWN COUSINS BIRTHDAY IS IN TWO DAYS!" I yelled the rest out at her so her slow self could understand a little more.

"Oh shit!" she had that deer caught in the headlights look.

I'll admit when Izzy over reacts or forgets something she goes on one of those rampages were you can NOT get her to shut up. She keep running around the room pacing back and forth saying things about party planning and how a party can't be done in two days time.

"Will you calm down." I pulled on her shirt while she was walking past me and that got her to bust her ass on the floor of her room.

"Calm down?! I am the worst cousin ever! How could I forget Jen's birthday is on Friday?! and we have nothing done.." continue the pacing. God she's getting me dizzy just looking at her.

"Okay Iz, you might have forgotten but I didn't. Everything is ready for Friday I just needed you to help me with one last thing."

"Everything?" I nodded my head. "Thank God! thank you so much Cam, I feel awful how could I forget? The sleep over was part of the party plan."

"It's no problem really Iz, it was actually really fun planning it. But back to what I need your help with."

"Oh right, well what is it if your done with everything already?"

"I was thinking since you know Jenny the best that you'd help me pick out her birthday present and the dress I think she should wear that night since she had no idea about it."

"Well duh I'll help you! its the least I can do you after all the planning you did. You really saved my ass on this one Cam." I just smiled and nodded as nothing more thanks were needed.

"So lets head out than." We grabbed our purses and we were soon out the door.

***

"That's it!" Izzy practically screamed across the mall when she saw a dress in a display window.

"Are you sure?" We've been here for nearly three hours now, and all this walking was killer on my feet.

We had Jen's gift just not the perfect dress, even though we had found our dressed in the reject pile where we couldn't find hers. Izzy knew what she liked since she's family and the closest to her than anymore so that's why I needed her help.

"I'm positive. she'll love it.." she grinned at me and than back at the dress "Come on!"

With that I was pulled into the last store-hopefully-by a small brunette that was more than excited to get her cousin the perfect dress and for her to also have the perfect Birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg im sooo freaking sorry! i know i haven't updated i know this updated probably doesn't cover all the time I've missed but i went through some things in the last couple of months and didn't really feel inspired to write anything plus my phone wasn't working -_-

but i hope i didn't lose any of my readers :(
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved