Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

What Do You Want From Me?

(No Ones P.O.V)

"What do you mean she's gone?!" the mysterious clocked man in black yelled to his assistant.

"S-she was nowhere to be found this morning sir."

"She can't just disappear into thin air Myles, find her and bring her back," he turned his view from the window to his long time assistant

"NOW!"

***

(Jenny's P.O.V)

It was around maybe 8PM when I heard banging at my door. I opened it up just to see two wide grins on Cam's and Izzy's faces. When these two were together you know it was never good.

"What's with all the junk food and movies?" I closed the door behind me as they made their way to my couch in the middle of the room.

"Oh you know, just a little sleep over of our own before your officially 18." I groaned because I told these people thousands of times the same thing.

"It's not that big a deal guys." it was there turn to groan.

"Yes it is!" they screeched at me.

"Now we are going to watch these movie, eat this ice cream, and your gonna like it," I crossed my arms and was about to protest until they screeched again.

"Ya got it!" I backed away slowly and nodded.

"Good girl." they said together.

"Okay you two are starting to freak me out." I looked at both of them weird while they just grinned.

"Lets just get this over with." we all sat on my big comfortable cream colored couch, and just sank in. Camille popped in 'Finding Nemo' which wasn't such a shock to me, we were all still little kids at heart no matter what age we were.

By the end of the first movie Izzy and I had Cam on the floor almost. She just couldn't stop laughing. Izzy and I have seen this movie a thousand times before so we were saying all the lines and by the end we were all just laughing and eating junk food. And to think I actually didn't want this, boy was I wrong. I had a lot of fun.

The rest of the movie kind of went the same way. We all decided we needed a break from the movies and decided to blast music from my iHome that Lex bought me (even though I was totally against it.)

"So what do you guys want to listen to?" I asked while scrolling through my songs on my iPod touch (again Lex wouldn't let m say no.)

"Mmm how about a little rock but something we can dance to?" Cam suggested.

"I know the perfect guys for that." I grinned as I clicked on play all and soon enough Forever The Sickest Kids were blasting from my speakers.

"Oh, good pick I love them." Izzy said sitting down on my bed near the speakers putting it up more.

"And Caleb is soo HOT." Cam said falling back on the bed with this dreaming look in her eyes, Izzy and I just laughed.

"What? well he is!" more giggles came but soon stopped once our favorite song came on, and there was no turning back. we all sang the beginning.

"Hey! Oh!
Hey! Oh!
(Do It!)"


Izzy was the first one who started to sing.

"I don't wanna waste my time again, by getting wasted with so-called friends.
Cause They don't know me, but they pretend to be part of my social scenery.
Hey, maybe I'm a critic, a cynic. Or am I jaded or am I afraid of it?
Cause It's dragging me down, it's bumming me out,
it's making my head spin round and round."


And we all would continue to sing the chorus.

"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
I get the feeling, we're on to something, I say "jump" and you start jumping.
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's that, now what do you want from me?


Camille sang the second verse.

"Just another day in the life of me. It's three AM and I can't sleep. And I've been thinking that we've been Drinking in hopes to maintain our sanity. Hey, maybe I'm a critic, a cynic, or am I crazy? Did they all hate me? Cause they pick me up and throw me down. It's making my head spin round and round."

The music was so loud that we didn't hear the banging on my door, or the boys opening it and looking at us like we've gone crazy. At this point we were dancing all over the room and once they came in at the beginning of the second chorus we couldn't resist but to run over to them and scream the words and dancing around them. I was standing in front of them while Izzy was on Mike's side and Cam was on Alexander's.

"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
I get the feeling, we're on to something, I say "jump" and you start jumping.
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's that, now what do you want from me? "


And then was the last verse which I got the honor of singing.

"Everything that I do is never good enough for you. Do my best, dress to impress, wear my heart out of my chest. Going nowhere fast, I don't know where I'm at." the next time I grabbed Alex by the collar of his shirt and smirked while I sang the next line to him. "When I say jump and you start jumping. (Hey!) We're on to something."

Basically the rest of the song we just danced around the guys who were now laughing too.

"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's right, what do you want from me?
I get the feeling, we're on to something, I say "jump" and you start jumping.
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"? That's that, now what do you want from me?!"


At the end of the song, we all just collapsed on my bed while breathing heavily. All the hopping and dancing around got the best of us even though as we lay on the bed we all just laughed, even the boys. We always had our weird moments but they were always our funnest ones. There was another knock at the door, and soon Melony, one of the younger maids walked into the room.

"So sorry to interrupt, but Master Alexander you have a visitor." she spoke in a British accent.

"Who is it?" he asked curiously because obviously he wasn't expect any visitors, especially not this one..

But as soon as I thought things were looking up they plummet right back down again once Melony said that sentence that basically ruined my happiness from than on.

"Uh she said her name is Leah sir." her name and the look on Alexanders face said it all.

Just than I heard the clock struck 12..

What a horrible way to start a Birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
really long this time :D and this is when all the drama starts i was dying to get to this part!
well hope you like and comment and subscribe
thank you
and sad to say but this story will be coming to an end soon idk maybe 5 chaps left? still not sure but dont worry i will be starting a sequel i just dont wan this story to go out to like the 60s i feel like no one will wan to read such a long story and the way i plan to end this story a sequel will be needed.
oh! and if you want to see what Leah looks like just click on characters
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved