Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

Starts With A Kiss

(Jenny's P.O.V)

The warning bell rang signaling we had only a few minutes to get to first period before we were late.

"I have to go." I unbuckled my seat belt and tried to get out that car as fast as I could.

"Babe wait," I stopped before I opened the door and turned around to face him. "..we'll talk about this later okay?" I just nodded my head and ran out the car before I was late to homeroom.

I was so embarrassed. To talk to him later about this subject would be like talking to my mother about sex, which I never did, she always knew I was smarter than that and knew I'd do what was right for me.

Thinking about my mother made me wonder what she was up to right now, was she thinking of me, the daughter who turned up missing months ago? I hope she wasn't in any pain right now, the last thing I want to do was hurt her. But Elizabeth and I can't go back, at least not now. We're engaged to vampires, and there are a whole heap of vampire laws, that whole knows what will happen if they are broken.

I knew one thing was for sure though, I did not want to have this 'talk' with Alex later.

(Izzy's P.O.v)

I know I shouldn't be texting in class but everyone does it! and besides I needed to know how everything was going at the house for the party tonight.

How's everythin' qoin' over there? I text Cam.

Great! it looks amazinq, she will not know what hit her tonite.

No she definitely will not know what will be coming her way tonight, she will have the time of her life no matter what. Just the little problems of getting her out, back in, and then dressed for everything will be a challenging though. Cam will figure it out though she always does. She's like the energizer bunny.

Everyone at school knew about the party, but Cam made sure everyone kept it hush hush so Jen wouldn't find out.

(Cam's P.O.V)

"Okay the DJ can go over there-Oh! and that goes over there." I was having fun planning everything, and decorating was fun too I can not wait to see Jen's face when she sees all of this.

A few minutes later Lex walks in with a expression on his face that I couldn't read, and walks over to me,

"Wow Cam, you really went all out huh?" He over looked how I made the ballroom all in a baby blue color, which was Jennyfer's favorite color.

"Yeah, well I thought if we were gonna have a party might as well go all out," he just nodded and looked around but still had the same expression on his face. "You okay Lexi?" he winced at the name which made me smile.

"Yeah I'm fine." Lies all lies, did he forget about my powers, or does he just forget I'm still half a vampire all together. I sighed

"You're lying, tell me the truth."

"It's-nothing you need to be concerned with, Mike said you called me down her for a reason. What is it?"

"Fine, don't tell me. But I needed you down here so I can tell you what your going to do tonight to distract Jennyfer."

"And how would I do that? she's suspicious of everything, especially today."

"Just tell her you have to talk to her about something, I don't know this your problem now buddy boy-I padded his shoulder-not mine."

(Jenny's P.O.V)

*After School*

"You should get ready soon I'm taking you out to dinner." Lex said as he walked into the kitchen and I was chewing on my second green apple that day.

"Just you and me?" I tried not to choke.

"Yeah so we could, ya know talk.."

"B-but what about everyone else?" I stutter when I'm nervous.

"They seemed fine with it when I asked them earlier. So uh just get ready soon and we'll go."

I only nodded my head and went upstairs to look for an outfit because God knows that I don't really do dresses, and I take awhile to get ready.

*2 hours later*

Two hours passing just shows how much time I needed to get ready. I was finally done getting dressed when there was a knock on my door.

"Hi, just let me grab some things and we can go." I was of course almost hyperventilating, once I saw how good Alexander look in a navy blue button down with black pants and shoes on.

As my back was turned to Alex, I heard him shut the door behind him and come wrap his arms around me. I didn't expect him to try and be so close to me since we did need to 'talk'. He started to kiss my bare shoulder, and it sent shivers down my spine.

"I t-thought you wanted to t-talk?" I asked, well more like stuttered.

"I was kind of thinking it over..I know you, and you over analyze and over think everything so I guessed you did the same about this. About us."

He was right, I do over analyze and over think everything, its just how I am. If I'm making a decision that was going to change and impact my life I was going to think and make the right decision for me, that what my Mother always raised me to do what was best for me, and my happiness.

"I did.."

"And?" I spun around in his arms and looked in those eves that away seem to be the first thing I look at when I look at him besides his smile, which he was wearing now.

"My minds made up," I went on my tippy toes and was close to enough that our mouths were nearly touching.

"I want you." He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me like his life depended on it,
I guess we won't be attending dinner after all.

I guess its true what they say, it all starts with a kiss..
♠ ♠ ♠
the next chapter will not be where this one left off soddy i know its like a tease but there still more drama and who knows maybe ill change my mind from tonight till tomorrow morning well i hope you enjoyed and please comment and tell me what you think

thank you to all the readers, subscribers, and those of you who take the time and comment my story (:

:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved