Sequel: I Never Told You..
Status: COMPLETE :D

What's The Worst That Can Happen

"Maybe they're ya know-'busy'.."

(Izzy's P.O.V)

"What is taking them so damn long to leave!" I asked out loud to Cam who was the only person in the room.

At the moment we were waiting for Lex and Jen to leave, and that seems to be taking them forever to get downstairs and their asses out the door. People will be arriving in a couple hours and we still need to get ready, and Gio and Charlie were coming over early to help Jen when she gets back

"Maybe they're ya know-'busy'.." Cam looked at me with this face that she was disgusted with just thinking that about her cousin and mine.

"Doubt it. Jenny's the 'Good Girl' remember?" she shrugged and gave me a this face that says 'you never know'

"I am going up there and dragging their asses out myself!" We didn't have time for this they needed to leave now!

I made some pretty loud step because if they were doing something they shouldn't be doing than that would give 'em a heads up.

"Jenny!" I knocked on the door extra hard, and when I didn't get a response I opened the door myself.

Once I did, I saw a very flushed Jennyfer sitting on the couch and an Alexander who looks like he didn't know what just happened, oh and did I mention the pillow on his lap too? What we just walked in on was a very high sexual tension room, I think Cam felt it too.

"Shouldn't you two be at dinner." I stated more than questioned because Lex was suppose to handle this part and he wasn't doing such a good job.

"We were just leaving." Jenny got up pulled her dress down a little and walked over to us, which we were still standing in the door way.

"Aren't you going to get up Lexi?" Cam asked trying not to laugh since he still had that pillow covering his 'area'.

"Uh yeah.." He got up slowly and dropped the pillow letting out a breath I saw and walked out the door.

And now the real fun starts, getting ready for the party and the hope that Jen doesn't freak out too badly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i know really short and way wayy wayy late but i will try and make it up to you guys some how, and the party will be the next chap which i am writing now
in the mean time please
subscribe &&.comment
thank you
:D © 2010 xXLovesTheRainXx. All Rights Reserved