Sequel: Even Heaven Falls

Our Own Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 10

I laughed as I saw Jimmy and Cole fighting for the last slice of pizza. They were arm wrestling with the prize as the biggest slice left in the box. Honestly, I would rather fight her like that for a big slice than the shank fight for the tiniest piece in a home made pie.

“Hey no fair you cheated!” Bianca yelled at Brian as he creamed her in Guitar Hero… Really she didn’t see that coming?

“I am the master at guitars, there is no way you can beat me.” Brian danced around like an idiot.

It didn’t take long for an all out war to break out. I laughed from my corner of the couch as everyone fought over their own stupid shit. Cole and Jimmy over the pizza, Bianca and Brian over Guitar Hero, Johnny and Matt over the bass part in the band, and Nicole and Rachelle are just screaming for the hell of it all. I loved these idiots.

“Penissssss.” I heard someone whisper into my ear and I turned to see my friend that’s lived in England for a year.

“STINEY!” I screeched and EVERYONE stopped and looked at me as I tackled my dimples to the floor.

“Christine!” All the girls shouted as they ran to her and hugged her.

“Oh my god I don’t want to be part of a girl orgy!” She shouted and we stepped back as she waved a bag in front of us. “I got presents.” She sang out and everyone broke out into smiles.

Jimmy wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his lap as he finished off the pizza. I saw Christine looking around the room at the guys as they all picked out their respective partners.

“Well damn. Way to not find me a hot guy.” She said before throwing the bag at me and running out the door. “I’ll be back.”

“Alex, pass out the gifts.” Cole said as she bounced on Matt’s crotch causing him to look like he was in minor pain.

“Kay.” I said before passing Cole a small box, Nicole a medium sized box, Rachelle a small box, Blanca a wooden box, and taking out a medium box for myself.

“Aw! It’s a white gold heart with my birth stone.” Cole said as she took out the necklace and clasped it around her neck.

“Oh my god! It’s rainbow and horse guitar picks! AND a rainbow horse necklace!” Nicole shouted. It followed the same pattern from there; Bianca got pictures of her heroes along with a necklace that had musical notes and Rachelle got the same thing. They turned to me after they opened my gift and I sighed, Knowing Stiney it’d be a blow up doll.

I breathed in deeply before ripping the box apart to reveal a pair of black ballet flats, tights, and tutu…

“Christine!” I yelled as I saw her walk in with a blond haired boy that had blue and purple throughout the front of his bangs. I saw he had ice blue eyes and snake bites. “What the fuck?” I asked while waving her present in the air.

“Mom signed me up for ballet, I’m forcing you to join too.” She shrugged before turning to her friend. “Guys, this is my boyfriend Alec. We’ve been dating for a year and a half.” My mouth dropped. Christine has a bad luck with guys so dating for half a year is good luck a year and a half equaled a fucking miracle.

“Hey.” Every one said before I threw a shoe at her.

“What the hell?” She asked throwing a fucking lamp at me. It hit my head and fell to the couch.

“Ow…” I said monotonously before throwing it back at her, sadly she caught it.

“I swear to fucking god if you throw something at me one more time I’ll beat you.” She said and I grinned.

“I missed you.” I beamed before hugging her again.

“Missed you too. Now who are you sitting on and who are these guys?” She questioned as she looked around the room.

“Oh, That’s Bri-bear, Matt, and Zacky.” I said before her eyes lit up. She hasn’t seen them since forth grade.

“Wow you guys grew.” She said as they got up to hug her.

“People grow you idiot.” I said and she threw her shoe at me.

“And people get over their fear of driving. You are going to drive again, even if I have to hold you at gun point.” My eyes went wide at her demand.

“Okay.” I whimpered before cowering in Jimmy’s shoulder. She smacked me and I realized that she wanted to know who Johnny and Jimmy were. “Oh. That’s Johnny and this is my bf Jimmy.” I said before kissing him lovingly.

“Gag me.” She muttered before slapping my arm repeatedly.

“What?” I asked as she grinned from ear to ear.

“I wanna play hide and seek in the park. Drive us.” She demanded and I sighed.

“Okay.”

(Jimmy’s POV)

Alex wasn’t a bad driver… but she did have a killer grip. She held my hand as she drove to the nearest park at her friend’s ‘request.’ On the way Christine began asking Johnny and I questions that seemed simple enough to answer.

“So did you bang her yet?” She asked me and I smiled.

“Not yet.” Her and I replied together.

“Awe how sad.” She sighed as she kissed her boyfriend. He was quiet, really opposite from Christine, but a good guy.

“So how did you two meet?” Alec asked and Cole and Alex squealed.

“Awe, we love your accent!” Cole sang out while PETTING his hair. “And your hair is so soft.”

“Thanks.” He whispered as he blushed.

“We met a few days ago when Bri-bear came up here to surprise me. Apparently it was love at first outburst at his height.” Alex said as she slipped her hand out of mine and turned into the parking lot. “Wow… No one died.” She muttered as she shut off the car.

“Wasn’t bad was it?” Christine said and Alex glared at her.

“Alec how can you stand to be with Stiney?” Alex asked and the boy smiled before pecking his girlfriend’s cheek.

“Because she’s out going and loud and I just luv her.” She squealed and kissed his lips.

“You guys remind me of the pigs.” Nicole said and I burst out laughing.

“Oink oink!” Cole said as we got out of the car.

“I refuse to sound like Piglet.” Alex said before she howled up at the sky. “I’ll be a wolf instead.” She said as a dog howled back at her.

“Omg! Jimmy your girlfriend is gonna get us surrounded by dogs!” Nicole said and I draped my arm around Alex as we walked.

“So? I think it’s cute.” I said as I felt her hand slide into my back pocket.

“Okay, okay!” Christine shouted. “Alec will be it and everyone else has to hide before he counts to a hundred!” She said before kissing his lips and telling him to count.

He started and Alex pulled me away from everyone else. I followed her as we laughed our asses off. I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw where we were going to, the tunnels.

“Do I look like I can fit in that?” I asked and she grinned.

“Just get in and I promise you won’t regret it.” I nodded and went in first.

“Okay how won’t I regret.. Oh.” I smiled as she straddled my hips.

(Alex’s POV)

After I got on top of Jimmy, I instantly crashed my lips to his and moaned as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I began to lightly grind into him as I felt him unclasping my shirt.

“Jimmy!” I gasped when his lips drifted away from my lips and to my neck. He had skillfully opened my shirt up and began to squeeze my chest. I moaned lightly at the feeling of his cold hands on my warm skin.

“Alex, I love you.” He grunted as I felt him becoming harder under me. I smiled as I took his right hand and rubbed it down my torso to the lining of my pants. It didn’t take him long to slide his hands down my panties and brush against my nub. He chuckled as he teased my entrance. “You’re already wet.” He breathed out before slipping a finger inside of me.

“Oh god! Jimmy, do it again.” I moaned as he twirled his finger around my walls.

“Boo! Oh man Jimmy!” I growled as I recognized the annoyance of that voice. Stupid Matt Berry. “Alex!” He screamed as I glared daggers at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stupid Matt B! lol foiled again!