Sequel: Even Heaven Falls

Our Own Little Piece of Heaven

Chapter 24

“CUPCAKES! CUPCAKES!” Jimmy and I sang out as we jumped around Nicole in Cole’s tiny kitchen.

“Hey! Can someone come get the crack heads?” She called out and we smiled at each other before singing some more.

“Alex, get yo ass in my room!” Cole screamed in her ‘ghetto’ language.

“OKAY!” I giggled before running to her room.

“Alex….” Once I saw Cole’s state I immediately sat down and held her.

“What’s wrong Cole?” I asked when I felt the tears falling to my shirt.

“Matt’s leaving soon; they all are.” She said and my eyes went wide.

“That’s right… they have to go back to Cali..” I whispered as a tear feel from my eyes too. I didn’t want them to leave just as much as Cole didn’t want them to leave. I don’t think any of us wanted them to leave; they were just a bunch of idiots that grew on people.

“I don’t want them to leave.” She hiccupped and I nodded in agreement.

“But we can always go visit them during breaks.” I cooed and she nodded.

“Yeah…”

“CUPCAKES ARE DONE!” Jimmy shouted and I face palmed myself.

“Bad timing dude.” I said and Cole giggled.

“Go spend time with Jimmy and I’ll go spend time with Matt.” She insisted and I nodded.

“Come on Jimmy, let’s go make people regret meeting us.” I smiled at the smile he held.

“Yush!” He beamed and we skipped to the poor victims.

---

The days went by and with each one Cole and the girls seemed to have gotten sadder; even I wasn’t as hyper as I normally was. Jimmy seemed to have noticed because a day after the sleep over at Cole’s he talked to me about it. He seemed sad to realize we couldn’t stay in the same state anymore; but he did promise that nothing would keep him from talking to me. Since then the girls and I have been skipping school to hang out with the guys at someone’s house. None of our parents really cared after the first bitch out.

“You’re going to ride Toxicity again?” Christine asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, just before we have to take them to the airport.” I said sadly as I mounted the horse.

I rode Toxi for a little bit before she strutted to the stalls; even she knew when it was time for me to go and say my farewells. Over the last four we’ve basically just spent it cuddling with the guys our doing random shit with them. We’re not allowed back into Forever 21; don’t ask. But today, everything has been so calm; even Jimmy was sane and normal.

“Hey.” Jimmy said as he walked over to me. “Don’t be sad. I promise to call you and text you every minute of the day so that it seems like we’ve never parted.

“Okay.” I whispered as he held me.

---

“You guys are treating this like a funeral.” Brian said from the backseat of the car.

“Uh no, this is my normal attire and Cole looks like she’s going clubbing so shut up before I pull this car over and beat you.” I said as we pulled to the stop sign.

“You can’t lay a hand on me.” Bri said and I just rolled my eyes.

“B, be thankful that I’m driving your sorry ass cause no one else wanted to.” I said as I made a turn.

“You’re driving all of us…” Johnny said and I gave him the bird.

“Yeah, but no one else wants to drive so I’m stuck driving all of you.” I explained as I pulled into the parking garage.

“I don’t want you guys to leave.” Nicole said and I sighed.

“We don’t want to leave either.” Zack said before kissing her again.

“Guys, we really gotta get to our terminal; we’re already late and we’ll miss the plane if we don’t go.” Matt said and Cole sighed heavily.

None of us girls took partings well. We were the type that always wanted to stay with our friends and just be the idiots we were. Did that makes us clingy? Maybe, but we’ve all experienced the pain of bidding someone a farewell and never seeing the again. We didn’t want that to be the case with the guys.

“Flight 419 to California now boarding.” The attendants called as we made our way to gate three.

“We have to go already.” Jimmy said sadly before he trapped me in a tight hug. That’ hug broke the façade I put up.

“I don’t want you to leave.” I cried and he only hugged me tighter.

“I love you Alex. I promise that we’ll talk so much that it’s like I never left.” He whispered and I cried slightly harder as he gave me one last kiss. “I love you.” He whispered before he broke the hug so the others could say bye to me.

“Come visit us lil cuz.” Brian demanded and I laughed.

“We planned on it.” I said and the guys smiled.

“Last call for flight 419...” The voice drifted off as we said our final farewells.

We watched as the plane took off. My thoughts consisted of the fun times we had during the past days. How happy all of us became after the guys came over. I thought about the promise Jimmy made to me and how it made my heart race. I was so happy nothing was going to change.

Oh how naïve I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex
Cole
Bianca
Nicole
Rachelle
CUPCAKES!
Okay so this is the end of this story. I will post a sequel sometime in the future but I want to work on Boot Camp Love and Hiding from Syn before I write the sequel. Feed back on our craziness is always loved :) and yeah we know we need to be in a mental home but we don't feel like it :)