I'm A Hit You From The Back

& Make You Holler To You Pass Out

'And I swear that you don't have to go.' ~ Three Cheers For Five Years -Mayday Parade

I woke up in a sudden jolt. I glanced around the room, and couldn't place where I was. I shook my head a bit trying to remember exactly where I went and what happened. However, something did strike a memory...

~'Another Denver "party girl" has gone missing from club Rogue. More next on the 7 o'clock news '~

I was there last night, I hope it wasn't one of my friends. We always happen to find trouble wherever we go. Until it comes back on, I have to think. I remember doing shots with Kylie, and some tall lanky man coming up to me and chatting me up. I remember him buying me a drink and after that it's a blank. Geez, why can't I remember...

~'Hello I'm Kelly Jones and here's the latest on the missing party girl. The Police released her name as Chelsea Winters, a 21 year old aspiring model. She was last spotted wearing a multi-colored Bandeau Dress, an Alexander Wang leather jacket, and multi colored print peep toe heels. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=10379639
When interviewed her friends couldn't quiet throw together what exactly happened. Her best friend Alex had this to say 'I remember, we were having drinks and dancing when a group of guys came over and started talking to us/dancing with us. We all just got to busy chatting to realize that she was gone.' If you happen to have any information on the where abouts of Ms. Winters please call the police.'~

Ohhhhh shit. That's where I am, no wonder I can't remember anything. He probably drugged me or hit me or something.' I thought. I quickly ran for the door trying to see if it would budge. Thank god it did as I scrambled down the hallway in seek of a way out, I heard a noise. I quickly looked behind me to see if anyone was following me. That is until I ran into someone....

'And where may I ask are you going?' As he grabbed my arms, I looked up into the eyes of my kidnapper. I started to scream. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand. I continued to squirm in his grasp, and I could tell he was getting fed up. 'Look! If I let go do you promise not to scream?' I quickly nodded my head. He slowly let go of my mouth and I opened mine up and said,

' your, your, your....'
'Yea, I'm Nathaniel, and you're here to stay.'
♠ ♠ ♠
haha, wow pretty sure I changed my mind last minute about whether to have her scream or not. I'm pretty sure I know where I'm going with this. I'll probably post another chapter later tonight, and hopefully I'll update 'All Those Oceanic Vistas Are So Devine.' So if you haven't read it yet. Check it out.