Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

Therapy, You Were Never A Friend To Me;

I stared at the ceiling that night while Jack breathed lightly in my ear.

I was laying there in the dark...shaking. I couldn't shut my eyes. I felt like if I did...Freddie would be watching me and I had so much on my mind...I had to go to court next week. I didn't want to go to court...

Max's Dream:

I heard a squeak. I jumped and cuddled closer to Jack. I wanted him to wake up and talk to me and say everything will be alright but he was knocked out completely...I mean who wouldn't after what went down tonight?

"Jack." I whimpered grabbing onto his hand as I saw the door peep open.

"Jack, wake up." I said shaking him hard as he turned over and I grabbed his waist.

"Wake the fuck up!" I whisper-yelled as the door popped open and Jack woke up.

"What the fuck was that?" He asked out of breath, turning to me as I shrugged and continued to stare at the open door.

My heart was beating fast...What was going on here?!

"Jack...I don't want to be here." I whimpered as he held me tight to him.

"We're leaving. Come on." He whispered taking my hand as we walked out to the living room.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I don't know...For a drive?" He said as I nodded and slipped my high tops on.

Jack and I got in his car and pulled off down our street.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered as Jack stopped at a red light and looked at me.

"I'm kicking Vinny's ass for having that fucking spirit board over at our house." Jack said shaking his head as I gulped.

"It's a Quigi board." I corrected him as he rolled his eyes and turned the corner.

"Whatever the hell it is." He muttered.

Was he mad at me?

"Where are we going?" I whispered.

"Just some place." He shrugged.

"Fuck! Just tell me where we're going, Jack! It's four o'clock in the fucking morning!" I yelled as he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"I don't even know!" He shouted.

Jack then stopped the car at Baltimore Park as I gulped.

"Why are we here, Jack?" I muttered as he got out of the car and slammed the door heading over to the swings and sitting down.

I got out of the car and walked up to him.

"Can we please go? I don't like it here." I whispered as Jack grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap as we swung slowly back and fourth.

Everything was silent as Jack laid his chin on my shoulder and breathed lightly in my ear.

"Just relax...." He whispered as I closed my eyes and opened them back up to see the oak tree.

"I wanna go...Why are you doing this to me?" I sobbed.

"Because you deserve it." He muttered in my ear as I gulped and a few tears slid down my cheeks.

"Huh?" I asked in shock turning to him to see that I was on Freddie's lap!

"AH! Get away!" I screamed bloody murder getting up off of him and tripping over a stick as Freddie got up off the swing and smiled grabbing onto my arm, pulling me up to him, making me cry harder.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed like crazy trying to break away from his embrace but he just kept on holding on tighter to me...

"WHERE'S JACK?! WHERE'S JACK?!" I screamed bloody murder as he knocked me to the ground and cupped his hand over my mouth, making it harder to breathe.

"MHMMMM MACK?! MHMMM MACK?!" I screamed through his hand as I saw Freddie pull out a gun and point it straight at my face.

"JACK! JACK!"


"Shhh! Shhh, Max. It's okay! It's okay! I'm right here." He whispered smoothing my hair back from my face as I gasped for breaths.

"Oh, Jack." I sobbed laying my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head.

"Shhhh." He said hugging me tighter to him.

"Where's Jasey?" I whimpered.

"At home with Alex and Ellarie...Why?" He asked as I looked out the window with the sun shining through.

"Just wondering." I muttered.

"I wanna see her...today." I said out of breath as he lifted my face up to his.

"Hey, are you alright, Max?" He asked as I cried and shook my head.

"I'm not okay. I j-j-just want these dreams to stop and they never will..." I stuttered as he hugged me close to him.

"Come on. Let's get up." He whispered as we both got out of bed and walked to the living room.

"You want me to make you something to eat?" He asked as me and him both stared at each other.

He smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Me and you both know what would happen if you cooked." I smirked.

"BOOM!" Me and him said at the same time with our eyes popping out as we started to laugh like crazy.

"Then the whole house would burn down and then...I don't know what would happen then." I chuckled as he laid his head on my shoulder, making me giggle.

"I want Jasey." I whispered as he cocked his eyebrow.

"Why do you want her and not me?" He asked in a sad voice as I shrugged.

"I feel like something is wrong. I wanna check and make sure she's okay." I whispered to him as he rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I smiled dialing up Jasey.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Hello?!" It sounded like Jasey was out of breath and I heard Alex laughing in the background.

Wonder what they were doing?

"Jasey?" I asked in a innocent voice.

"Oh, hey, Max. What's up?" Jasey asked with a chuckle as I heard Alex laughing again in the background.

What the fuck was going on over there?!

I looked at Jack as he smirked and laid his head up against mine trying to listen in on the conversation.

"Nothing much. Is Ellarie okay?" I asked as everything turned silent.

"Mhmm. Yeah, why?" She asked with a suspicious voice.

"Just wondering. Are you okay?" I asked as Jasey giggled and Alex was in the background saying something.

"I have to go, Max." Jasey giggled as she hung up.

"Well, that was very nice of her." I said sarcastically handing Jack back his phone.

"Her and Alex are just having some time alone...And maybe we should do the same?" Jack said wiggling his eyebrows as I rolled my eyes and giggled.

"Maybe." I smirked as I kissed him and pulled him on top of me.

I kissed his nose as he smirked and kissed me, making me giggle again.

"Oh, Jack." I sighed as he stopped and looked at me as he pressed our noses together.

"Yessss?" He smiled as I kissed his forehead.

"Oh, nothing. I just-." I was cut off by the door being knocked on.

"Hold on." I muttered standing up and looking at myself in the mirror.

I put my hair in a ponytail and answered the door and there they were...My two boys.

Jay and Daniel.

"Oh my god!" I squealed jumping into Jay and wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing his cheek over and over again.

"Holy shit! What are you two doing here?!" I screamed jumping up and down and hugging Daniel as he looked me up and down.

"Since when did you get so fucking hot?" He asked as Jack came up behind me and cleared his throat.

"Oh, yeah! It's Jack!" I yelled as Jack backed up from how loud I was being.

"Hey, weakling." Jay said as Daniel and him started laughing like crazy.

"Shut the fuck up." Jack muttered.

"Don't be mean to him...He's my baby." I smiled kissing Jack over and over again as he smiled.

"Go get a fucking room! We came to see you. Aren't you going to jail? We thought you might need some bailing." Daniel smirked as I shook my head.

"No way! Not this time! If I go to jail. I go to jail. Nobody is breaking me out." I said folding my arms across my chest.

"How's Jasey?" Daniel asked, changing the subject as Jack butted in.

"She's Alex's so back off."

My mouth fell open as Daniel got up in Jack's face as Jack gulped.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Not here! No Daniel!" I yelled as Jay made him back away.

"Good, Daniel." I muttered staying close to Jack who looked scared as hell.

"I'm not a fucking dog." Daniel said as I smirked.

"You are a stripper, Daniel. Of course you are a dog." I said as we all broke out into laughter.

"Nice one." Jay said holding out his knuckle as I smiled and pounded it.

"I can't believe she went back to that Douche." Daniel said shaking his head.

"She had his baby. They're perfect for each other." I bragged as Daniel rolled his eyes.

"How long are you both in town?" I asked staring back and fourth from Jay to Daniel.

"About a week...Until we find out if you're going to jail or not." Jay said as I smiled.

"You two are not bailing her out...And besides she's not going to jail." Jack said as Jay chuckled.

"Barakat, you can't stop us." Daniel smirked.

"You guys wanna go out to lunch with Jasey and Alex?" I smiled as Daniel had a bright look in his eyes and Jay nodded.

"We would love to see Jasey and see how much that Fag of a singer has grown." Jay smiled as I rolled my eyes.

I looked at Jack who shook his head.

He didn't like this one bit...
♠ ♠ ♠
Jay and Daniel are back! Well for a little while!
Comment! Comment! Comment!?
- Faith (Faye)