Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

I Think That Keeping This Up Could Be Dangerous;

1 Week Later

"Oh, Jack." I moaned as he kissed my neck.

"Wait! Wait!" I stopped him before we went any farther.

"Yessss?" He smirked with his innocent brown eyes staring into mine.

"Are you Jack?" I had to ask. I knew it was Jack...I had a feeling.

"No! I'm the fatass that thinks you're the she-devil!" He shouted as I giggled and kissed him.

"Do you think I'm the she-devil?" I asked sticking my lower lip out as he gave me a crazy look.

"Yes! In bed you are." He said wiggling his eyebrows and I couldn't help but blush. He started kissing my neck again as he nibbled on it and I let out a loud giggle.

"Jack! I have to go back to court and I better not have a hickey on my neck!" I laughed.

"Aw, you'll look cute with my mark on you." He winked at me as I chuckled.

"Jack, you already did leave a mark on me." I smirked as he cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Oh, yeah...And where's that?"

"On my heart." I said sweetly putting my hand over my heart and smiling like crazy as he smiled.

"You're too cute." He said rubbing his nose up against mine as I rubbed his back.

"Not as cute as you, Jackiepoo." I said kissing his nose as he grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek over and over again.

Probably about six years ago I would have barfed if I seen myself doing this...but I have changed alot over the years.

I kissed Jack softly and then my phone buzzed up against my ass, making me jump and scare me and Jack both.

"Fuck!" I whisper-yelled grabbing my phone and answering it, not seeing who it was...

"What the fuck is it?!" I yelled.

"God, Max! Bitchy much?!" Jasey yelled as I heard Alex laughing and I groaned.

"Jack and I were having our special moment and thanks for ruining it, Jasey!" I yelled.

"I just wanted to call and let you know that your fans are outside of Monster yelling at the building saying you shouldn't go to jail and all that shit." Jasey said as I gulped and cocked my eyebrow.

"Are you kidding me?!" I yelled running my fingers through my hair as Jack danced his fingers along my flat stomach, trying to make me laugh but it didn't work one bit because I smacked his hand away, making him give me a sad look.

"I'm not kidding." Jasey chuckled.

"Wait. How do you know they're outside of Monster?" I asked her.

"It was on the news about a few minutes ago...It shown you going into the building and your fans screaming at you...I don't know." Jasey sighed as I heard Alex say something to her, making her giggle.

"Can you give Alex a message for me?" I asked Jasey as everything turned silent and Jack cocked his eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, sure, Max. What is it?"

"Tell him...TO KEEP HIS FUCKING DICK IN HIS PANTS AND TO STOP TRYING TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHILE YOU'RE ON THE PHONE WITH ME!" I screamed into the phone as Jack backed away from me.

"Damn, Max! When you stop PMSing let us know." Alex chuckled into the phone as I clenched my teeth together.

"I am not PMSing! I was in court all day and if I go to jail Gaskarth, I hope you feel sorry for me!" I shouted as Jack gulped.

"Seriously, Max. Calm the fuck down." He whispered.

"NO!" I shouted to him.

What is going on with me?

"Don't get your fucking balls in a knot. You're not going to jail and if you did I wouldn't feel sorry for you." Alex laughed as I heard Jasey say something in the background to make him stop laughing.

"Why don't you like me, Alex?" I started choking up as Jack's mouth parted slightly.

"Max, don't cry." Jack whispered.

"Oh, fuck! Max! Really?! Are you really doing this right now?!" Alex yelled as I sobbed harder.

"What about that talk we had like what...Three years ago?!" I yelled out as Jack cocked his eyebrow at me.

"What talk?"

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as tears fell.

"Did you make her cry?" I heard Jasey in the background ask in shock.

"I think so..." I heard Alex say as I cried harder.

Why couldn't I stop crying? But seriously I wanna know why Alex hates me so much! What did I ever do to him?! And if I go to jail I don't wanna leave on the wrong foot with him...Or anyone for that matter.

"Look, Max. Don't cry." Alex sighed into the phone as I shook my head.

"Why don't you like me Alex? You hate me! Why do you h-h-hate me?" I sobbed as everything turned silent and Jack looked very shocked as he held me tight.

"Max, what is going on with you?" Jack asked quietly as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Max, I do not hate you!" Alex yelled getting frustrated with me as I gulped and stopped speaking.

I didn't know what to say.

"Look, Alex...Why can't we be like we were in high school?" I asked him as he chuckled.

"I was the same way to you in high school, Max." He said sounding like he had a smile on his face.

"Not really." I sniffed.

"Max..." He sighed as I shook my head.

"So basically we were never friends in the first place. Whenever we see each other you always have to make a joke about me!" I shouted as tears rolled down my cheeks and Jack kissed them away.

"Max, come on! You know I'm just playin' around." Alex chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not, Alex! Jasey and Jack are perfectly fine with each other but whenever me and you come together it 's like we hate each other!" I sobbed.

"Max..." Alex paused as Jasey said something in the background.

"Let me have the phone." Jasey said as I heard her voice much clearer now.

"Max, what is wrong? Why are you crying? Alex is a dumbass don't cry over him." Jasey said as Alex yelled "Hey!" in the background.

"Bye, Jasey." I whispered.

"Max, wait! Are you coming over?!" Jasey shouted as I hung up on her and laid my phone down.

"Max..." Jack said as I met eyes with him and laid my lips in the crook of his neck.

"Are you in your period?" Jack whispered as I cried harder.

"Are you?" Jack asked in a worried voice.

"No! I am not! All because I get emotional and stuff doesn't mean I am in my period." I sniffed as Jack gave me a look of sympathy.

"Well, what else could it be?" He asked as I shrugged.

"It's all of this court shit...I don't think Dr. Wellington can fight for me forever..." I whispered as Jack shook his head.

"I was in that court room with you...Dr. Wellington knows his stuff. I am not going to let them handcuff you and take you to jail again or I swear I will..." He paused as I chuckled.

"You'll what?"

"Get Zack to beat up those cops..." He smirked as I laughed.

"Whatever." I half smiled as Jack kissed me and moved my bangs out of my wet damp face.

"Seriously, Max..." Jack paused looking at me as I cocked my eyebrow and he grabbed my hand tapping on my ring he gave me with his index finger as I smiled.

"I love you." He said as I kissed his nose.

If I didn't have Jack I probably would have went crazy a very long time ago...Crazier then that time when I first seen Freddie...

"I don't know what I would do without you...So please...Don't let them take me back to that ce-ce-cell." I sobbed as Jack hugged me tight.

"I'm not, Max. I promise...I won't."

"You promise?" I sniffed as he kissed me and nodded.

"I promise..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww!
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Faith (Faye)