Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

When I Woke Up Alone, I Had Everything;

6:46 p.m.

"Fuck! I love you, baby!" I yelled out to Jack hopping on my skateboard as he stared at me in shock.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled out as I rolled my eyes and skated down the plaza passed the fountain and all the stores in Baltimore.

"Last minute birthday shopping!" I yelled.

"I could drive you!" I heard his voice fade away...

I couldn't tell him I had adate appointment with Colby, a hot guy that was my therapists son and I have been seeing Colby for over a year now...Not in like a relationship kind of way. I had to see Colby because he was always in Dr. Wellington's office and I mainly spend all of my days after work in Dr. Wellington's office discussing my problems with him. And Colby is always there...It's not like I can help it but if Jack ever found out he would be so jealous and I would be so dead...

I grinded the park bench as people stood aside and watched me.

"Sorry! Sorry! Coming through!" I yelled going in between people as they stepped out of the way for me.

"Holy fuck. It's that Terry chick." I heard a guy in a low voice say as I smirked and rounded the corner heading for Monster...I was so late...I hope Cole isn't mad at me.

"Cole, I'm so sorry!" I yelled running up to his car with my skateboard cradled under my arm.

"It's okay." I heard him say as I got closer to him out of breath and he started laughing.

"You sure are fit." He smirked looking me up and down as I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Come on. I got this really nice place I wanna show you." He said opening his car door for me as I grinned and got in.

He then shut the door and got in with me, starting up his nice ass car.

"What is it?" I smiled as we pulled down the street and turned a corner.

"It's private." He muttered checking in his rear view mirror and getting into the next lane.

"Private huh? I think I can manage." I smirked as he chuckled and bit his lip where his piercing was.

We pulled off down this long empty road as I cocked my eyebrow and we went bump after bump after bump and then we drove up a hill.

"Um, where are we going?" I asked in shock as he stopped the car and got out as I followed him and we went behind a bunch of...trees?

"Colby?" I laughed as my mouth parted sightly and I stared out at the big of view of the lake and the sand.

"Holy shit...Where is this?" I asked as he smirked.

"Lily lake...The far side of Lily lake anyway." He smiled as my mouth continued to drop.

Lily lake...

"What are we on?" I asked looking down at the pointy rocks.

"A hill." He chuckled looking down with me.

"You like it? You seem a little bit shocked..." He whispered as I shrugged.

"It's just so pretty." I smiled looking in his brown eyes.

I gulped.

Lily lake...

"I wanted to know since my dad wasn't in town you would like to have me give you your therapy session? Instead of dinner..." He smirked as I nodded and continued to stare out at the lake.

"I didn't mean to kill him!"

"Shoot me."

"How does it feel to have the gun pointed at you for a change?"

My voice and Freddie's echoed inside my head...I never seem to get over this stuff...And this lake just seems to make everything worse...I haven't been to Lily Lake in forever...

"Come on..." Cole said taking my hand and leading me down the side of the hill and into the sand as I took my black flip flops off and he took his slip on converses off.

We put our shoes aside as we walked through the sand bumping into one another. The sun went down slowly behind the water...It was romantic in a way...

"This place is deserted." I gulped, looking around.

I remember where I dumped Freddie off at...Right over there where those dumb ass ducks are swimming...

"I know...It's peaceful though." He whispered as I looked up at him, his brown bangs blowing up in the breeze, showing me the rest of his adorable face.

"Very." I muttered with a smile.

Everything turned silent as I looked down at the sand.

"Have any dreams lately?" He asked breaking the silence as I looked up at him.

"Ever since your dad gave me those pills a few weeks ago I have been calming down." I muttered.

"I noticed." He smirked winking at me as I blushed and bit my lip.

Were we flirting?

"Miss Monster." He said quietly as I giggled.

"What was the most scariest dream you have had?" He asked as I shrugged.

"Mainly all of them scare the shit out of me...If I ever dream...It's never a good one. They're all nightmares..." I said shaking my head and watching the sun go down as he stared in my green eyes.

"Aw! No ones about unicorns or riding off in the distant on a skateboard with your Prince Charming?" He asked putting on his cute act as I giggled and shook my head.

"Nope." I whispered kicking my feet more into the sand by his.

"Ya know...I do a little skateboarding myself." He said in a husky voice as I rolled my eyes.

"Really? Oh my gosh I had no idea!" I yelled out sarcastically as he laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Maybe you could rate me some time." He said continuing to hold his husky voice as I shook my head.

"I already rate you a ten and you know it." I smiled.

"That's it? All I get is a ten?" He sighed as I hopped up and down and got in front of him.

"I give you a one million then!" I shouted hopping up and down as he laughed and I stopped hopping up and down.

"I want a tattoo." He said randomly as I giggled.

"Do you know any places I could get one?" He asked bumping into me as I laughed and blushed.

Why am I blushing?!

"I know this one girl with black hair and green eyes and she is such a bitch but she could give you one for free...maybe?" I giggled as he put his hand over his heart.

"That would be so thoughtful of her." He smirked.

One thing I loved about Colby...He reminded me of Chris.

I think that's what made me change...

The Next Day

"No! I told both of you I wanted green stripes and a plain black background not pink and green!" I yelled at these two stupid ass nerds who were showing me our new logo for Monster on a poster board.

"How dare you! You both know I hate pink!" I yelled out putting my hands on my hips as they both backed up in their chairs.

What idiots!

"I am having a very ruff day today! If you guys don't fix this by tomorrow I am firing both of you! Got it?!" I yelled as Kelsie stood by, nibbling her lip.

She knew I was pissed.

"We're sorry, Ms. Malcom." The one without glasses said as I rolled my eyes and rubbed my temples.

"Get this fixed." I sighed shaking my head as they took the poster board and left.

The door shut and my eyes opened.

"Are they that dumb?! I want them fired! Green and pink does not go! Didn't that look awful?!" I yelled to Kelsie as she nodded and I sat down at my desk.

"Yes, Ms. Malcom..." She said quietly.

"I am responsible for getting that poster board in on time...They can't just throw random fucking ugly colors in there." I said shaking my head and grabbing my pen writing stuff down in my book of ideas.

"Is there anything else I can get you, Ms. Malcom?" She asked as I shooed her away with my hand and shook my head.

"Let me know if-." I cut her off.

"I will, dear. Don't worry." I said as she nodded and walked out of my office.

"People these days..." I whispered.

Then my phone started ringing like crazy.

"This is Monster. Terry Malcom speaking. How May I help you?" I said trying to put on my fake peppy voice.

"Hey?" Who was this? He sounded so familiar...

"May I ask who I'm speaking with, please?" I said writing more down on my paper for the meeting next week.

"Don't give me that fake shit, bitch." Alex...Yep...Alex.

"What the fuck do you want, Douche?" I asked putting my angry voice on.

"Nothing." He groaned.

"Tell me what the fuck you want before I hang up on your ass." I said as my beeper went off and I ignored it.

"Fine." He sighed.

"Mhm." I said rolling my eyes.

I knew what he wanted...

"It's Jasey's birthday today." Yep...Why do I always predict these kind of things?

"Oh my gosh! It is! I so totally didn't know!" I yelled out sarcastically.

"Shut up." He said going silent as I cocked my eyebrow.

"What is it, Alex?" I asked, going nice.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"Do you got her a gift or some kind of shit?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No." He whispered as I groaned.

Even though me and Alex didn't get along that much I still read him like a book...He was like a big brother to me...

"Oh, come on...Really?" I said taking my Lattee and sipping it slowly.

"Really." He sighed.

"Do you mind telling me what made you two break up since I was like...ya know...In Crazy Ville." I laughed as I heard him chuckle on the other line.

"I don't know." He mumbled.

"Alright, well...Bye." I said hanging up on him.

I turned to my computer and started working on a design for our Monster clothing line.

Then the phone rang again.

I cleared my throat.

"This is Monster. Terry Speaking-." I was cut off.

"Tell her I said happy birthday..."
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT! :D
- Faith