Let's Follow Through With This Reckless Dream

Give Me, Therapy;

Everyone sat around the fire in there own little conversations while I sat there staring into the fire that was flickering.

I didn’t feel so well. I mean yeah I had to admit I was having a really good time and I’m glad I came…but something didn’t feel so right.

I watched as Ellarie roasted some marsh mellows and Jack and Zack were laughing there asses off about something…

I watched as Jasey and Sasha talked…Sasha looked like a major bitch but I guess I can’t judge a book by it’s cover. I barely even spoke to her.

Jasey doesn’t seem that thrilled to be talking to her either.

“Auntie Max!” Ellarie shouted as all eyes flew to me and Ellarie came up to me holding her stick out with a burnt marshmallow on it.

“Here!” She shouted with excited brown eyes as I gulped and reached my hand out to take the stick but then I felt vomit coming up my throat. I quickly handed her back the stick.

I jogged behind the tree and clutched the side of it as I puked my guts up.

I gagged like crazy as everyone turned silent and I heard leaves crunch and then I felt someone rub my back as I puked again.

“Blah.” I sighed wiping off the side of my mouth with my wrist as I looked up to see Jack standing there with a worried look on his face.

“You okay?” He asked quietly as I shrugged.

“I made Auntie Max sick.” I heard Ellarie wine as I peeked my head out from behind the tree to see Jasey petting Ellarie’s hair back and Ellarie rubbing her eyes.

“No you didn’t.” Jasey said in a calm voice as Jack put his arm around my shoulder.

“I’m fine.” I said as everyone stared and I sat back down in my lawn chair as Jack sat on my lap, making me chuckle and roll my eyes.

“Why is it silent faggots?! Start talking!” I shouted as I got some quiet laughs around me. Ellarie laid her head on Jasey’s shoulder while Alex came over and joined them, taking Ellarie away from Jasey .

“I wanna go home.” Ellarie whimpered as I swallowed hard and met eyes with Jack as he gave me a half smile and brushed a strand of black hair out of my face and placed it behind my ear.

“Should we go?” He asked in a quiet voice as I sighed and nodded.

“Come on, Ms. Willem.” He smirked, locking hands with me and standing up as Jasey and Alex looked over at us.

“We’re gonna head out. Talk to you later.” Jack said in a girly voice as I rolled my eyes and stared at him with a sparkle in my eye.

I loved him…Jack would never hurt me. I trusted him and I am so glad he purposed to me. It was him I was meant to be with all along…Jack Bassam Barakat.

“Bye.” I chuckled, waving to everyone as some of them said bye and waved back.

Jack stole Ellarie away from Alex as she whimpered for Jack to put her down.

“Buh bye, Ellie.” Jack smiled, looking over at me as Ellarie laid her head on Jack’s shoulder.

I blowed on Ellarie’s cheek as she giggled and Jack did the same to the other cheek.

“Stop!” She yelled out in between giggles as I smiled and pulled away from her as Jack set her down and she walked back up to Alex as he sat her in his lap and she laid her head on his shoulder.

“Bye, Jasey.” I said waving to her as she hit my ass with her shoe on my way to the car as I chuckled and I felt Jack’s arm go around my shoulder and squeeze me tight to him.

“Bye, bro!” Jack yelled to Alex as we heard him yell something back but we couldn’t quite make it out…

One Day Later

“Ya know…me and Daniel here always imagined you doing this with Jasey not two guys…I don’t think we wanna go in and watch you take a piss on a stick.” Jay said as I rolled my eyes and skimmed the rack of cheap and high pregnancy tests.

“I only want you in there, Jay…” I whispered grabbing five of the high dollar pregnancy tests.

“What? Why not me?” Daniel asked in shock as I turned to them both and some lady passed by us with her cart full of groceries.

“I don’t know. Jay acts like a chick. You would probably just stare at my pussy if I was sitting in there pissing.” I said quietly as Jay chuckled and nudged Daniel as Daniel rolled his eyes.

“Let me get this straight, Max…You want me to come into the bathroom with you while you piss?” Jay whispered as I shrugged.

“You don’t have to look. I just want someone in there with me.” I said as Jay folded his arms across his chest.

“Why couldn’t you have just done this with Jasey Rae?” He asked as I rolled my eyes.

“I think she was busy today and plus…You guys are my two awesome buddies and I trust both of you…I always have. You have to promise me though that you won’t tell no one.” I said, looking them both in the eyes as they exchanged glances and nodded slowly.

“Alright…” I muttered tugging on Jay’s wrist as we headed towards the ladies room with Daniel following behind us.

I went inside the single lady room and locked the door behind me and Jay.

“I’ll just be out here!” We heard Daniel say as me and Jay chuckled.

“Well, do your thing…I guess.” Jay sighed as I gulped and stared down at the pregnancy test with a woman on it holding her stomach.

Fuck! I can’t be pregnant! Thanks to Jay and Daniel for giving me clues…What am I suppose to do? Will they send me to jail if I’m pregnant? Is this like a gift from God? Was he giving me another chance? Did I deserve it?

I opened up the box slowly and took out the white stick as I looked up at Jay who gave me a half smile.

“Actually…could you go outside?” I whispered as he turned back around and smiled.

“I knew you wouldn’t want me in here.” He chuckled walking out of the bathroom as I locked the door again and sat down on the toilet pissing on the one and only thing I dreaded….That fucking white stick that tells you if you are or if you aren’t with child…

+ sign or - sign…Take your pick. Actually you really don’t have a choice…I mean you do on the night of sex but…you don’t when it comes to actually buying the thing and seeing why you are throwing up and missing your period….and….yeah.

I pissed on the stick and laid it on the sink, staring around the empty bathroom as I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see Jay and Daniel standing there with worried looks on their faces.

“What did it say?” Jay asked with worried blue eyes as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

“It doesn’t tell you until like…Fifteen more minutes? That’s what the box says anyway.” I muttered letting them inside the bathroom with me.

“What are you going to do if you are?” Daniel asked as I felt a lump come up my throat.

“I don’t know…Will I still go to jail if I am?” I asked, trying to swallow the lump but it kept on urging it’s way up, making my green eyes water.

They both shrugged and looked at each other and then back at me.

“And what will Jack think?” I asked running my shaky fingers nervously through my black hair as tears slid down my cold cheeks.

“Max, he’ll love you no matter what…I’m sure when he finds out…I mean if you are…he’ll be fine with it.” Jay smiled as I nibbled my lip.

“Jack sometimes freaks out over little things though.” I whispered, staring off at the bathroom wall.

“What is that on your finger?” Daniel asked pointing to my finger with the ring on it Jack gave me.

“It’s my ring.” I smiled, staring it down. The first time I smiled all day.

“And why did he give you that ring, Max?” Jay smirked, staring at Daniel and then back at me.

“Because he loves me.” I continued to smile.

“If you are pregnant with his kid…He’ll love you even more. Wait. It is…his kid right?” Jay asked cocking his eyebrow as I chuckled and nodded.

“I guess I have to schedule an appointment with my doctor and Judge Bolton before Tuesday.” I sighed.

“Maybe…you won’t go to jail anyway, Max. Who knows and you might not even be pregnant so there is nothing to worry about, Maxxie.” Jay smirked as I laughed and walked over to the sink and rolling my eyes looking up in the mirror at myself.

“You’re probably right, Jay…I’m freaking out over…” And then my bright green eyes landed on the stick…

+
♠ ♠ ♠
Ut oh....
PLEASE COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!
- Faith (Faye)