True Friends, True Lovers

First Day

I woke up in the mourning lying in my bed. First day of high school. All what went trough my mind was nervous,scared, and excited. I only had one friend that was going to go to the same school as me. She was one of my closest friends. We both hoped that we will have the same class together. Cause i wasn't good at making friends. I was too shy. But I hoped that I will find more friends. I hoped.

*** Later that same mourning***

I was waiting at the door for Christine, one of my closest friend to pick me up to go to school. Once I saw her car, I left the house to go to high school.

"Hey Alice! I am so nervous to go to school!" Christine said.

"Same here! I am so tiny and the kids there would be bigger then me!" I said.

"Aw don't worry!" Christine said giggling.

Once we arrived in front of the school, I saw all the other freshman kids nervous just like me to go to school. Christine and I walked into the big building together. Nervous, shaking, and sweating.

"Alice?" Christine said.

"Yea Chris?"

"Promise me whatever happens in high school we leave out still best friends?"

"I pinkie swear" I said.

We both had to go our own ways now. I walked trough the halls by myself. With a nervous look on my face. I kept looking up to find the room. I saw big tall kids, and then i saw my friend Shelby. She was a senior.

"Hey shorty!" Shelby said.

"Hi!!! Do you no where this class room is?" I said.

"Yea I'm right next door and your going the wrong way" she said while giggling.

"O"

She walked me to my class. I walked into the room, seeing kids I don't know. They looked at me acting like they are cool, but I knew they were just as scared and nervous like I was.