True Friends, True Lovers

Double Date

Image

It was Friday. I was sacred and nervous. Now i know how Lauren felt on her first date. I put on m skinny jeans, my favorite lucky shirt and my favorite cardigan. I straighten my side bangs and kinda curled my hair. I went down stairs out on my converse, and walked to Laurens car.

Her mom dropped us off at the pizzeria. Lauren and i are walking and we see Peter and Anthony were already there. I was walking shaking and shy. I couldn't believe that i finally had my first boyfriend. It felt weird but a good weird. I couldn't believe it. It felt like i was going pale or something. If i fainted in front of him i will kill myself cause its embarrassing.

"You OK there?" Lauren said.

"Yea I'm just scared" I said.

I saw Anthony clearer know. Him with his brown skater hair do. His cute smile. I couldn't believe it though.

When i got to the table Lauren and Peter left. I looked at Lauren. She told me that this will be a double date. And it wasn't. I was so scared now.

"Hi Alice"

"Hi" i said shyly.

****

It was the end. I had to go home. Lauren's mom dropped me off at my house. I went upstairs got into my pj's. Sat on my bed and just closed my eyes. Tonight was the best night ever. I flipped open my phone and looked at the picture of Anthony and I. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with my phone on my heart.