True Friends, True Lovers

Shock

Image

I woke up. The sun wasn't shining in my room like it always is. That means it was raining outside, It was going to be cloudy day. Which means its a bad day for me. But o well what am i going to do with that. I walked down stairs.

"I'm hungry"

"I made you pancakes".

My mom put it down on the table. I just stared at it and ate it. Once i finished eating i went upstairs turned on my phone and played with Jellybean. I got a text from Christine.

Hey um yea are we still friends?

I just trough my phone on my bed. I knew it. We don't talk for a while and that's it. She does this to me. I guess the world hates me. I just wanted the day to be over cause i don't want to know what happens next. It doesn't even feel like i have a boyfriend. It feels like always. I wish Lauren was over. Or Christine.

"Alice!!!!!!!" my mom screamed from downstairs.

I knew this wasn't great. I went downstairs.

"Yea?" i said

"Guess what"

"What?' I said wondering.

"We might be moving".

It felt like the world was ending. I ha vent moved from this house since i was a baby. I had the same room since i was small. All my life is here Roth now.

"Where re we moving?!"

"California".

I thought i was going to die. I wasn't going to move that far. I have friends here. I have a boyfriend. I cant. I ran upstairs to my room,slammed my door. Jump to my bed and cried. I cried and cried. I knew it. I couldn't move. There was too many things, memories in this house that happened. I cant leave here. My mom walked into the room.

"I wasn't finished talking to you."

"I don't want to move. I want to stay here."

"I know. But it was either moving to California or Rana moving here"

I jumped up. I was happy. But was it real? Or was it a plan like what daddy did to me.