True Friends, True Lovers

Found

We searched all night for Jellybean. Nothing. We walked back home. I went to my room and cried. There were boxes in my room. I was going to move until we find Jellybean. Cause I wont leave her alone outside scared,cold,hungry, and thirsty or with someone else. I went to bed in my clothes. I looked beside me, it was weird. I was so used to have something next to me. I had to grow up.

I thought i would be fine sleeping. But I woke up in the middle of the night scared. I wanted something. All my toys were across the room. But they weren't my favorite. I took my flash light and went nest door. I took Rana's doll. I went to my room and fell asleep with it.

I woke up in the mourning. I looked at the time. It was 6:30. I heard crying. it sounded like Jellybean. I thought i was going nuts. But to check i walked down stairs, and opened the front door. Nothing. I went to the back. Then I saw Jellybean. I broke into tears. i ran to the door and opened it. Jellybean jumped on top of me, and gave me kisses. I was hugging her till she was crying.

I carried her upstairs, i brought food to her and water. When she finished i fell asleep. And this time i had good dreams cause Jellybean was beside me. Sleeping. I couldn't wait to tell mommy that she was here.