True Friends, True Lovers

First Date

Image

It was Friday and Lauren wanted me to come over to help her choose her outfit and help her with her hair. So my mom drove me over to her house. I ringed the doorbell and i see Lauren in her bathrobe and her wet hair.

'O my god! What took you so long! Come on lets go!" Lauren screamed at me.

"OK OK" I said.

We run upstairs and when we opened the door I saw clothes all over the floor. Lauren of course started to get a panic attack cause she said she didn't have nothing to wear. But i knew she had something. I finally found a outfit for her. It was light blue jeans with some ripes in it. And her shirt was this pretty black. We found some accessories i pink bracelet and necklace. Then we found her pink converse. And we were done. Next was hair. We curled it.

"O my god i love this outfit Alice! Thank you!"

"Welcome!"

Just as we were done. It was time to bring Lauren to the movies.

" I cant do this" Lauren said.

"Its OK you ll fine"

"NO i wont" Lauren said panicking.

"Ange hes here"

Lauren couldn't breathe. I told her good luck and walked away. I went to go and buy myself a ticket so I can spy on them just in case. But before i left i saw Peter take Lauren by the hand. Then i took out my camera and a picture. I looked at them and smiled. Then i went to go and buy ticket, find a seat. And hope for the best.