Misfit In Love

Ollie

Frank's P.O.V
It was about 3 o'clock in the morning when they finally let us all into see Clara.
She looks dead. I'd never really hung out with her, but we were friends. It pains me seeing her like this. And Gerard isn't holding up very well, he just sits and stares at her, waiting for her to wake up.

Frida and Bob had to go home, Mikey was a little more miserable looking when Frida left. He likes her, alot. He keeps staring at her, and she keeps staring back at him. I have to get them together.

Mikey left saying that he was really tired, He looked it too. But Gerard stayed, so did I. Gerard is my best friend. I'm going to stay with him for support.
After a while Gerard fell asleep. I felt tired but I didn't go to sleep. I'm weird like that.

There was a knock at the door and in came a girl. I think I died.
She was had blond hair which on one side she had tied into a ponytail then other side had like a million different hairclips in it. She had beautiful blue eyes that I think I found myself lost in.And she was wearing a red t-shirt that said 'Thank You For The Venom' on it and black skinny jeans, with some pink converse.
She looked a little shy.

"Um...hi. I'm Ollie. I'm a volunteer, I was sent here to just to...um...help or something," She was really shy.

"I'm Frank by the way," I told her.
She smiled at me, and sat down.

"So, who the black haired dude?" I laughed and she smiled. She quickly losing her shyness.

"That's Gerard and this is Clara,"

"What happened to her?"

I stopped, I wasn't sure if I should tell her, I've only just met her, but she looks trustworthy and she looks a bit concerned about Clara.
Fuck it, I'm telling her.

"Her mom beat her wi...with a wooden bat," I said quietly

"Holy crap, That's...wow," she said looking at Clara.
After a while of silence she spoke,

"I'll stay and keep you company, I'm going to be here until she gets out of hospital,"

"Well, I look forward to getting to know you," Shit! Why the fuck did I say that? Great now she probably thinks I'm a weirdo.

Then I heard her giggle.
"I look forward to getting to know you too," Then she leaned over closer to me.
I learned forward closer to her. The space between us was slowly getting smaller and smaller until...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it, It's another filler chapter.
This chapter is dedicated to DemolitionLover, I told you you'd get Frankie,
Comments=LOVE