Misfit In Love

You make me so proud.

Gerard's P.O.v
Clara's fallen asleep.
She was pretty shaken up by that dream.
I can guess what it was about.I heard her calling Crystal's name, then she started to beg her mom not to do something.
She started screaming. I calmed her down but she was still shaking.
I hope her dreams are better now.

Frank like's Ollie. I can tell. They keep staring at each other and blushing.
Love is in the air for sure.
I hope Frank asks her out, she seems like a nice person.

I snuggled close to Clara and fell asleep, dreaming of flying vans.

Tre's P.O.V
I'm not sure what to do. I'm sitting looking at the hospital entrance. I'm scared. What if she's angry at me for not coming straight away? What if she hates me?

No, she wouldn't, she's my sister, she'll understand that I was scared.
I sigh.

I wonder if Crystal and Tomo are here. I have no idea where they went. I just hope that they're okay. I hope Clara's okay as well.I finally decide to just sit outside and wait a while. Don't know why, I just want to.
I sit down on the wall and pull out a box of cigerattes and a lighter out my pocket. Clara doesn't know that I've been stealing cigerattes from her over the past few months. She's kill me if she knew.

I raise the death stick to my lips and lit it. I blew out the blue-grey smoke and felt myself calming down slightly.

After my third I decide that I had to face her.
I get up off the wall and walk nervously up to the receptionist (sp?).

"Uh...I'm looking for Clara Thompson,"

She looked at me with disgust on her eye. Just because I'm a emo/goth thing.

"What relation are you to her?"

"I'm her brother,"

She sighed and typed something into her computer.

"She is in a private room, but I will call someone to take you up,"

"Thank's," I muttered, before walking to the white plastic chairs.

That bitch was obviously a prep, blond hair, blue eyes. One word. PREP

I hate waiting, I've never been very patient. So's Clara. Once she got so annoyed she started punching a wall, her hand got cut and she started bleeding. Though maybe that was because mom was being a bitch to her.

Eventually someone took me up to the room. They left me and I stood outside for a while just staring at the door, until i finally plucked up the courage to open the door.

I knocked first.

"Come in," I heard a voice I couldn't recognise.

But when I stepped in I saw Gerard sitting with a sleeping Clara.

"Tre!. We've all been so worried about you,"

He got up and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry that I didn't come before, I was just so scared," i said quickly not looking at him.

"Don't worry, Clara understands,"

"Are Cry and Tomo here?"

He shook his head. "No. I thought they were with you,"

Then it was my turn to shake my head, "We all seperated, haven't seen them at all,"

"Tre?" said a quiet, tired sounding voice.

I looked over at Clara.

"Hi...Clara,"

I stared down at me feet.

"Tre come here,"

I moved over to the sid of the bed. I expected her to hit me.
But instead she wrapped her arms round me and pulled me into a hug.

"I was so worried," she whispered to me.

I started to cry.

"I'm sorry that I didn't try and help, I'm so sorry,"

"Shhhh...shhhh. C'mon Tre, I told you to go, It's not your fault, It wouldn't have made a difference if you had been there,"

She made me feel better.
I love my sister. She's so unselfish. She told us to run and she took the beating. I'm proud to have her as my older sister.
♠ ♠ ♠
.