Misfit In Love

ANSWER OR I WILL KILL YOU ALL!

Ollie's P.O.V

Answer, answer, answer, God dammit, answer the fucking phone, you motherfucking assholes!

As you can see I'm a little ticked off. Clara won't answer her cell phone. It keeps ringing and ringing and ringing...etc.

So then I decide to call Frida, she better answer or else I will go totally phyco on her.

"Hello?"

"FINA-FUCKING-LLY!!" I scream

"Wow! Calm down Ollie,"

"Sorry,''

"That's okay, So, what's wrong?''

"We've found Tomo and I can't get a hold of Clara. That was why I was angry,"

"Clara never answers her cell anymore, this guy that she owes money to has her number and she doesn't have enough money to buy another one,"

"Then why take it with her?"

"She's a dumbnut,"

After a few minutes of talking I hung up.

I went into the sitting room and saw Frank muttering to himself. It was kinda funny.

"It was him, it was him, it was him,"

"Frankie? Frankie?" I waved my hand in front of his face, but that didn't work.

"Frank!"

"What?"

"You where mumbling,"

He looked a little dazed, "Oh," was all he said.

"What where you saying?"

"Tomo is covered in bruises and cuts, I think Bert's sent Jeph, Quinn and Dan after him,"

I nodded and looked over at Tomo, who was sleeping on the couch. He had had a shower and got clean clothes. Now you could clearly see the cuts on his face. What are we gonna tell Clara and Tre?

Frida's P.O.V
I hung up my phine and put it in my pocket with a huge smile on my face. I'd been smilng ever since Mikey asked me out. I think he'd been smiling ever since I said yes to going out with him.

"Tomo's been found,"

"Good,"

We walked in silence for a while.
I couldn't help but wonder in where Crystal was. She was only 11 years old. Jesey's dangerous for little kids.

"We should go find Clara, she's not answering her cell," I told Mikey, who was still a little shy round me, but it was really cute.

But I had to stop so I could tie my laces.
I bend down (I saw Mikey look at my ass, maybe he's not as innocent as he looks) and stated to tie them, Mikey brought out his cell to call Gerard.
But then I felt a hand on my shoulder...
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! Cliffhanger. I am so evil.
Comments are so prettyful.