Misfit In Love

In The Woods

I ran upstairs falling a few times but still going.I grabbed my second favorite Misfits shirt,some tight fitting faded black jeans and a studded belt and quickly put them on,I put red eyeshadow and a thick line of eyeliner round my eyes.
When I was finished I collapsed on my bed still exhausted from the concert. Just as I was starting to fall asleep again, there was a knock on the front door.

When I opened the door,standing there was Gerard,just looking at him made my stomach erupt with butterflies.He smiled (His smile is so cute!).

"Uh...would you like to come in?"I said still very embarrassed.

"Yes please," still smiling

We watched a movie and had popcorn.He was so easy to talk to.I found out that he is actually Mikey's older brother, we like the same kind of music,we both like to draw and I told him about my love of singing.I told him about my past how I've had to change schools more than 7 times,how I was very nearly killed by the bullies and how I now need pills to get me through the day.

I know I started crying as I talked.I put my head in my hands next thing I knew Gerard was sitting next to me with him arm around me trying to comfort me.

"shhh...don't worry,your safe from everything here...sh,"

It helped.I stopped crying and turned to look at him.His face was so close to mine.I felt an urge to lean over and kiss him.I stared into his beautiful eyes.

After a minutes he spoke

"I-I...Could I show you something?"

I nodded.

"It's in the wood,but you can't tell anyone about it,it's a secret,"

"I promise I won't tell anyone,"

He smiled again.

Another 10 minutes later we were in the woods,

"Gerard...were are we going?"I was getting a little freaked out.

"We're almost there,"Came the answer.

Suddenly we stopped at a huge tree,I looked up the tree and saw a treehouse.

"Here's the ladder,"

I looked at Gerard and saw he was holding a ladder.He helped me up.
When I got into the house there was a kind of picnic layed out.
I smiled at him,he'd gone to all this trouble for me.It was really sweet.
He'd cooked pancakes and stuff like that.We sat in silence and then out of nowhere I felt his soft lips on mine.He kissed me and I kissed him back.
And I'd only known him for less than a day.