Misfit In Love

Why Do Little Brothers Always Ruin Perfect Moments

Gerard wasn't in class so I sat alone. The idiot behind me kept throwing things at me.
Can't they find something better to do?
As soon as the bell rang I ran out. But someone tripped me up. Before I knew it I felt people punching me and kicking me. When they left I heard one of them say,

"Fucking emo,"

After a while I got up and ran away. Gerard might be gone by now or something. As I ran I clutched my ribs and had to stop. My ribs hurt so much. Why do people do this? I never do anything to them. Tear's formed in my eyes as the pain started to grow in my back and legs.
I couldn't walk because of this. I fell back on to some lookers and slid down. Gerard will probably think I stood him up or something, he's gonna hate me. The tears started to flow freely.
The I felt arms around me and someone was helping me up. They pushed the hair out of my eyes and kissed me. I knew who it was and he made all the pain go away in an instant.
Gerard pulled away and helped me to his car. His car smelled of cigeratte smoke and...mint?

"What happened?" He said with a concerned look.

"Some idiots thought it would be fun to try and beat me to death," I said, bitterly.

Gerard glanced at me. "You should tell someone or at least go to the hospital,"

"Why?"

"Your ribs are broken, I can tell,"

The rest of the ride was silent, we arrived outside my house.
Before I got out I remembered something.

"Gerard...you said you wanted to tell me something. What is it?"

He was silent for a while, so I decided to leave. But he caught my arm and pulled me gently into a kiss.He tried to pull away after what felt like a year.But I didn't let him I kissed him back never wanting this to end.I moaned into the kiss.

Suddenly we where in the back seat of the car. His hands found there way under my shirt. He ran his hands down my spine making me shiver . My hands made their way to his belt buckle. I had just started to undo it when there was a knock on the window. We broke apart and looked. I saw my brother Tomo staring at me. Signalling at me to come inside. I groaned not wanting to leave.

My ribs started to hurt again as well.
Gerard whispered into my ear,
"I wanted to tell you that...I love you,"

I smiled and said "I...I love you too, Gee,"
I left thinking how awesome the day had been, well the end of the day at least.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE, I need to know what you think.