Status: Incomplete

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

Sex is letting someone else know you better than you know yourself.

I walked through the front doors of my house beaming from ear to ear at the news i had just received in class today. I hurried to the kitchen where to my surprise no one was. I figured they would all be up eating at least lunch by now, but I guess not. I checked the other rooms downstairs but they weren't anywhere to be found so i thought maybe they were still sleeping but they weren't in their rooms. They hadn't told me they were going anywhere but maybe it was last notice. I texted britt to see where they were. While i waited for her to write back I went to my room turning on the TV to see that Cruel intentions was on, all i could think of was watching this movie all crawled up in bed with Kris...

***********************************

"Kris stop tickling me, I love this part" I giggled playfully slapping his hand as he attempted to tickle me once again.

"I love.. you." He said turning my face so that i was looking at him. He placed a gentle kiss on my lips, running his hands through my hair. It soon turned into a full on make out session. He removed his shirt as I straddled him on the bed taking off my tank top, to reveal my colorful zebra bra. He sat up and began kissing my chest as he wrapped his arms around my back unclasping my bra, i let it fall off my arms and threw it on the floor. He began caressing my breasts as he kissed them. I pushed him down onto the bed unbuttoning his pants as he lifted his but so i could pull them off along with his boxers. He was ready to go. I stood up from the bed so I could remove my pajama pants, as i took them off i saw him get up out of the corner of my eye.

"Let me do something for you first." He said winking and picking me up, I wrapped my legs around his muscular body taking in the smell of his cologne. He placed me on the edge of the bed giving me a kiss and continuing down my body with his lips until he reached my underwear, he began to take them off with his mouth, i giggled a bit because it tickled. When he got them off he spread my legs and began to massage my Clitoris making me wince a bit. He then started to pleasure me with his tongue, this really sent me over the edge, as a moan escaped my lips. He finished and crawled onto the bed, i scooted up and he climbed on top of me, Kissing me.

"I love you so much." He said kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I said running my hands through his gorgeous brown locks, he kissed me once again as he slipped all of himself into me slowly, I couldn't help but have a hurt look on my face.

"I'm sorry, are you okay." He said immediately as he saw the expression on my face.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said trying to be convincing but it wasn't that easy.

"We don't have to do this baby." Kris said pushing a piece of my hair out of my face.

"No I want to, I want you, I love you." I said kissing him passionately.
***********************************************************

"Hey soul sister, ain't the Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!"
I was brought out of my daydream by my cell phone ringing. It was a text back from Brittany saying "We took Carter to the Montreal Canadians open practice, should be back soon." I shut my phone and thought about what had just happened, remembering that day with Kris made me break down inside, I missed the way things were. A tear ran down my face, wiping it as it reached my mouth I began to write another letter that Kris would never see.

Dear Kris,

I know in my last letter I said I was done crying over you, but here I am again. I`m done pretending, so here it goes: No, I`m not okay with the fact that you broke my heart. No, I`m not okay with the fact that we don`t even talk anymore. And to top it all off? No, I`m not okay with the fact that I fell in love with you in the first place. And the hardest part. Pretending I hate you, realizing I don't and never could...and then hating myself for it.

-- Jessica

I finished the letter and crumpled it up tossing it into the garbage can. When I heard my phone again, I picked it up to see a number I didn't recognize was calling me, all it said was Pittsburgh.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's kinda a short chapter but let me know what you think (:

Since people are reading this and dont comment, and i have 27 subscribers, I am saying 5 comments until the next chapter.
5/5