Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. FoREVer in our hearts<3

Celebrity Skin

Ten

After a quick explanation from Jimmy as to why the pair both knew him, Brian had to explain why he was in the slammer. He said he’d do it once they got into the car, but first, Jack made Ariennette change into an ‘appropriate’ outfit.

“Why the fuck do you keep dressing me like a grandma?” She snapped, stepping out of the bathroom in beige, short sleeved sweater, black tights, small beige heels, and more pearls than she could put up with.
“You don’t look like a grandma.” Jack insisted. “You look classy, and that’s the image were trying to project, here.”
“Oh right, because the paparazzi waiting outside are really going to pay attention to what I’m wearing while walking out of jail?” She asked sarcastically. Jimmy and Brian chuckled.
“Yes!” Jack shouted. “They are. They’ll scrutinize every aspect of you, no matter what situation you’re in. Haven’t you realized that yet?”
“Hey, I don’t mean to pry here, but the paparazzi have never been that bad, and they follow us all the time.” Brian put in.
“Listen, I’m sure you guys are very successful, but the paparazzi don’t care about rock stars as much as they do about A-list Hollywood actresses. You guys are known for drug abuse, but with an image like that for an actress, she runs the risk of never working again.” Jack stated as politely as he could.
Brian shoved his hands into his pockets, mumbling something incoherent.
Ariennette rolled her eyes. “Lets just get the fuck out of here, please?”

They all walked out of the police station, Jack with his arm around Ariennette. The paparazzi were outside by the dozens, all having a field day screaming out questions of why she was there, and how she was doing. Ariennette thought they were a little better today; at least they weren’t screaming accusations at her. Jack had a few police officers escort them all out, so the paparazzi who were trying to break past them were being detained. They all got to Jack’s car safely and piled into his BMW.

“That was intense.” Leanna stated. “Is it always that bad?”
Reese chuckled. “Honey, that was a cake walk compared to how they usually are.”
Leanna’s mouth fell open. Ariennette chuckled slightly. Most people were unaware of how bad, and sometimes violent, the photographers could be.
“Syn, why were you in jail?” Jimmy asked randomly, remembering Brian hadn’t told them yet. Ariennette was perplexed; why did Jimmy call Brian ‘Sin’?
“You’re the fucking reason I was in there.” Brian huffed. He was pissed, but mostly at his situation; not at Jimmy. He never could be mad at him; not for very long, anyway.
“What did I do?” Jimmy asked.
“Yea, he’s been with me most of the day.” Leanna piped in.
Most of the day. We were smoking in my car and he left his stash in my glove compartment. The cop pulled me over, asked for my registration and it all fell out.” He explained, leaving out the part about the cocaine. That’s something Leanna didn’t need to know about.
“Sounds like what happened to me, only it wasn’t mine.” Ariennette stated bitterly.
“Ri, drop it.” Jack clenched his jaw.
“You still think its mine, don’t you?” She glared at him.
Everyone grew quiet.
“You do!” She accused. “Jack, it was Rich, I swear. I don’t know how, but I do know why.”
“Why’s that, Ariennette?” Jack snapped.
She glanced around at the 4 other faces in the car. “I think it’d be better if we discussed it in private.”

Ariennette swallowed hard. She knew Rich was the one who put the drugs in her car, and the one who ran her off the road. He had made her a promise, that he would destroy her, and Rich always kept his promises. She figured he had a plan; run her off the road, and if it didn’t kill her, the drugs would be enough to ruin her reputation; Although it was headed that way before he planted them.

“So where are you guys headed?” Jack asked.
“My car is still at you’re house, Starlight.” Jimmy smiled.
“You guys can come over for a while, if you want.” Ariennette offered. She hated being alone in that big house, and she liked her new friends. Well, minus Brian. She hadn’t known him very long, but could tell right off the bat the two wouldn’t mesh very well.
“Sounds like a plan.” Leanna smiled, looking to her left at Reese. The two began talking about the baby while everyone else had their own little conversations. Ariennette stayed quiet the entire drive.

She knew what Rich was capable of, and to be honest, it scared the living shit out of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ariennette

Reese

Leanna

Hey everyone! I know it took forever, but I explained everything in my update for Break Apart My Heart. Thank you for still reading, and I'm sorry about this chapter. I know its short, and mostly dialogue, but I needed to get it out of the way.

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE<333