Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. FoREVer in our hearts<3

Celebrity Skin

Four

Ariennette stood against the wall of the elegant premier party in herbeige garbage bag wool sweater dress and Stella McCartney pumps, just watching the people pass her by. It had become a favorite pass time of hers; people watching.

She had originally planned on seducing her male co-star, Adrian Grenier, since there were already rumors of them being together, but that idea went bust when he showed up with his girlfriend. Yep, just as she had suspected, she was the only person date-less. She had already made her rounds and said hello to everyone, talked to a few magazines, and now she had nothing left to kill the 2 more hours she was required to be there. Usually Ariennette would just drink to pass the time, but Jack had given Mike specific orders to not let her near the open bar. Mike was stationed on the other side of the room, watching her like a hawk does its prey.

She sighed loudly and sipped her water, returning her gaze to the many celebrities and their loved ones. They laughed whole heartedly while they drank and chatted. Why couldn’t she be like that? She wanted to socialize with her peers, and laugh merrily while enjoying drinks with a boyfriend, or husband.

Ariennette May Carter-Cash is young, rich and beautiful. She deserved a husband as much, maybe more, than the next person. Unfortunately, she was also a magnet for dirt bags, and had no idea how to counter-act that magnetic pull.

She took another sip of her water, almost choking on it when a tall, lanky man wrapped his arms around her in a bone-crushing hug. She glanced at Mike and saw him began his fast-paced walk towards her.

“Hi! I’m Jimmy.” The man smiled once he put her down.
“Hi?” She raised an eyebrow at the strange man in front of her. “Do I know you?”
“Is there a problem here?” Mike asked once he reached her.
“Yea, this place doesn’t have any tacos. What kind of party doesn’t have tacos?” The man known as Jimmy asked, honestly astounded at the establishments lack of Spanish food.
Ariennette laughed; a real one.
“Sir, I’m going to have to ask you to le-”
“No Mike, its fine.” Ariennette cut him off. “He can stay.”

Mike looked at her skeptically before shrugging and returning to his post.

Ariennette turned back to Jimmy.
“So are you a comedian or something?” She asked.
“Nope.” He smiled. She waited for an occupation but received silence.
“Are you an actor?” She pushed.
“Nope.” He continued to smile.
She rolled her eyes. “Okay, I give up. What are you?”
“Me? Well, as far as I know I’m a human; but my friends always tell me I’m an alien. Who knows, they might be right. I do have freakishly large fingers.” He stated, wiggling his fingers around.
She chuckled. “Okay, let me try this again. What do you do for a living?”
“I’m a rock star.”
“Rock star, huh? What band are you in?” She inquired, generally interested now.
“Avenged Sevenfold; have you heard of us?”
She thought for a moment. “Did you guys do that song ‘Girl I Know’ a few years back?”
He nodded his head vigorously, his smile stretching from ear to ear.
“Yea, that’s us!”
“Cool, you guys are pretty good.” She nodded. “Hey, I don’t wanna sound rude but, what are you doing here?”
Jimmy shrugged, looking around the room. “You know, just uh … relaxing.” The goofy grin returned to his face.
“Cut the bullshit, I won’t rat you out. To be honest, you’re probably the most interesting person I’ve talked to all night.”

And she was being honest. The cast members were all great, but they had girlfriends and wives to tend to. That left the media and the stage crew, who were all boring, quite frankly.

He clapped his hands together in excitement and ignored her question. “Does that mean you’ll go out with me?”
She laughed. “No chance, honey.”
His smile faded into a pout. “My girlfriends gonna be so mad.”
She raised an eyebrow. “I would be too if my boyfriend was asking out other girls.”
He shook his head. “No, not for that. She wanted to have a three-some.”

Ariennettes eyes widened and her mouth dropped open before she almost fell to her knees from the laughter erupting from her stomach. She would have fallen if Jimmy hadn’t grabbed her arm. Everyone’s eyes in the room turned to her, watching as the usually silent actress nearly turned blue from laughter. Once she stopped, she looked around at everyone’s eyes on her, except for the security. Their eyes were trained on Jimmy. They began walking towards them.

“Uh oh, I gotta run. It was great meeting you!” Jimmy stated, running in the opposite direction as four guards chased after him. She watched as he grabbed the arms of two other men and literally dragged them out of the room, the security still hot on their tracks.

Ariennette let out another long sigh; her entertainment for the evening just got chased out. Figures the only person she’d get along with would be a psychotic crasher.
♠ ♠ ♠
:]

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE PLEASE!! <333