Status: R.I.P. Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan. FoREVer in our hearts<3

Celebrity Skin

Five

“We’re in!” Zack smiled widely at the two other men.
“I’m hitting the bar.” Brian stated dully, not in the mood to party at all.
“I’m hitting on her.” Jimmy exclaimed. “Leanna told me to try and get her number so we could have a three-some.”
“Too much info, Rev.” Zack laughed. “Bri, I’m heading you’re way.”

Brian nodded and led them both over the 5 steps it took to reach the bar. He took a seat and ordered a few shots of Jack. He figured if he had to be here, he might as well get as drunk as he possibly could.

Zack stared over at his friend, who was downing shots like his life depended on it. Zack was very worried about Brian; since the break-up, he hadn’t been himself. He’s become very anti-social, but apart of that may be because whenever the group does something, all the girlfriends and wives are included. Zack talked to Valary, Matt’s wife, about talking to her sister, Michelle, but she had already tried. Michelle had hung up on her, stating she was happy and running away to Florida. He knew he needed to get his friends mind off of things, but how?

“Whoa dude, check her out.” Zack smiled, pointing towards a gorgeous blonde.
Brian merely glanced at the girl, then back to his drink. Zack sighed.
“Come on, man, cheer up. It’s been 3 months, we need to find you someone else.”
“There is no one else.” Brian mumbled, taking down another shot.

In Brian’s mind, there really was no one else. Michelle was his life, and she’s gone now. He felt no reason to wake up every morning; his sunshine was robbed of him, and eternal darkness had taken her place. He didn’t even want any other girl. He kept holding onto the small shred of hope he had, that maybe, she would realize she loved him and come back home. He, of course, would except her with open arms.

Zack eventually gave up, after pointing out every girl in the room, until he noticed Jimmy talking to, what had to be, the most gorgeous woman he’d ever laid his eyes on; other than Gena, of course.

“Dude, isn’t that Johnny Cash’s daughter? I heard she’s turned into a serious coke-head.” Zack noted, a feeble attempt at making conversation.
Brian glanced up and shrugged. “Probably, she’s the star. Plus Jimmy didn’t shut up about her the entire movie.”

Loud laughter erupted from the tiny-framed woman’s body.
“I think Jimmy’s plan is actually working.” Zack smirked.
“She’s probably too coked up to know what he’s saying.” Brian commented.

Minutes later, Brian felt a hand grab his shoulder and rip him from his seat, causing him to spill his drink. He was literally dragged out of the club, where he broke from the persons contact and looked behind him, ready to throw a punch until he noticed who it was.

“Jim, what the fuck, dude?” He asked angrily.
“Security … chasing … run!” He panted, and began running again.

Brian furrowed his eyebrows and looked to his left, seeing Zack giving him the same look. They both looked behind them, and noticed the burly security guards running towards them.

“Fuck, run!” Zack shouted.

He and Brian hightailed it 3 blocks where their car was parked, the security a block and a half behind them. Brian began to wonder why they would hire such out of shape people to protect the stars, but was pulled out of his thoughts by Zack literally pulling him into the car. Jimmy sped off down the street, only to be stopped at a red light. Brian glanced behind them and noticed the security had stopped running, and were catching their breathes on the corner. They’d given up.

Brian glanced behind him once more before cracking up into fits of laughter. Zack looked at him like he had three heads while Jimmy joined in on his laughter.

“What’s so funny? We almost got arrested!” Zack argued.
“I don’t know, I was just laughing ‘cause he was.” Jimmy threw his arms up in defense, clearly forgetting he was driving and momentarily loosing control of the car.
“HOLD THE WHEEL!” Zack screamed.
This caused Brian to laugh harder.

It might have just been the alcohol, but the entire situation seemed hilarious to Brian. The last time he had gotten kicked out of a premier was in High School, and it was for his school’s play. He hadn’t bought a ticket and went in anyway. This, to him, just seemed so much funnier.

Zack stared over at his friend, clearly confused as to why he was still laughing. He shook it off quickly, chalking it up to the alcohol.

Although, it was nice to finally see Brian smiling again.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next few chapters will finally start getting into the real drama and everything.

COMMENT&&SUBSCRIBE<33