The Premier Theatre

Helen

“Stop! What are you doing to me?” Helen asked. He had found her sleeping on a bench somewhere downtown. Ann was long gone now, and he hated being alone in his house so he brought Helen into his home to start her beautiful end.
He had served her the usual meal containing an ounce of Thallium Sulfate, and as he washed her hair before bed, he could tell that the effects would soon be apparent to her too.
Greg fought the urge to go to Kayla’s house everyday, instead he would occupy himself with Helen, teaching her how to read and write, and watching movies with her. She always acted so ungrateful; she didn’t appreciate the effort he made to make her a better person than she actually deserved. But he felt that he would eventually be rewarded with praise from Kayla when she found out about his good doing. He helped them have a peaceful ending, knowing that they actually deserved heaven after all.
He walked into his bathroom wondering how he would make Kayla see he had changed, Greg had buried his victims in the park they went to as kids but the place was now deserted and barely recognizable, the only part of the playground that had remained was the little old tire swing, that moved along with the night breeze when he went to bury his victims under the tree it hung from. He slowly lifted up his chin from its locked position and saw his face slashed across the broken mirror. Besides the distortions the mirror made to his face, he had bruises, cuts, scabs and razor burn from him not looking up to see what he was doing. His face started to hurt, his nerves jolted into action and started pulsing with blood and pain. His hands started to move up and trace the lines of the cuts on his face, he wondered for what seemed like hours where he had gotten them, he stopped tracing his cuts as they started to ache again. Greg picked up the toothbrush from the counter and put a drop of toothpaste on it, he brushed vigorously letting all the anger he had on himself appear until the foam that escaped his mouth turned red. He spit out all of it and downed what seemed like millions of gallons of water, filling himself up to the rim. He let his clothes gently fall off of his body and stepped in the bathtub letting it fill with water that made his blood boil, just as he wanted it. He sat back and let his body gently sink to the bottom, forgetting the necessities he had as a human to breathe, he let all the air he once had in himself bubble to the top, leaving him and the water forever, as his body automatically made the diaphragm suck in he felt the warm water slither through his respiratory system, slowly filling his lungs, a small amount at a time.