I'm the heart of you and it's not beating

OMG NO

Conner's P.O.V

She fell asleep on me and all I could was watch her. She was cold and was pale so I grabbed the blanket that was on the other side of the couch. I put it over her and she moved a little I smiled at her even though she can't see it. She moved her and I grabbed it and held it. I really love this girl and I don't know why. It's like a feeling that she loves me the same way. Her eyes open slowly and I smile at her. She smiled back. "Can you walk with me to my house?"

"Yeah sure. What for?"

"I got something for you."

Nikki's P.O.V

I wounder what it is. I love him but not as much as he loves me. He loves me so much that he told me, I didn't tell him. Or did I love him to much that I didn't tell him to keep him safe. I don't know. I sat up and brushed my hair back with my hands. He stood up and I did too. I walked over to the and put my hoodie on. It was my favorite because Yellowcard's singer Ryan Key gave it to me. I didn't put down the hood and open the door. He grabbed my hand and shut the door. "I love you." He said like he meant it.

"I love you too." We walked down the street in sinlents. He stopped and kissed me on the lips. I broke it. "Stop." I looked right into his eyes and I saw his life flash before me. He turned away so I couldn't see a lot of it.

"Come on." He smiled and started to walk again in complete quietness. We got to his house and he ran and yelled "My moms home." I ran after him and by time I was at the door he was inside giving his mom a hug. I walked in and he was still hugging her. "Mom this is Nikki. Well we will be up stairs." He gave her one more hug and ran tp the stairs. I took off my shoes and walked past her but she stop me. Oh god I hope I'm not in trouble.

"Hey. Be careful." I nodded and walked up the stairs to his room. He was on his bed and I knew he wanted me to come over to him.

"Sit down." I did and he pulled of my hood and started to kiss me on the neck. He stop after about a minute. "Stay here. I got something for you." I couldn't help but stair at him as he walked out of the room. He looked back at me and I swear he moved his lips to say 'I love you'. He say that a lot. He walked back into the room and sat next to me. He opened his hand and it was a condom.

"Your kidding right." By the look on his face, he wasn't.

"No." He started kiss my neck again and I pushed him away. "What?"

"Wow." I stood up and grabbed the condom out of his hand and opened it. I took it out and threw it at him. "You. I can't even say what you are." I put my hood up. "I'm leaving." I walked out and went downstairs. I pasted his mom. "Bye." Then I walked out.