I'm the heart of you and it's not beating

No more Conner

Conner's P.O.V

What did I do? I give a condom to everyother girl and they know what to do and when I gave it to her she went crazy. I have to go get her and find out what was wrong and what I did. I hope I can get to her.

Nikki's P.O.V

"You can fuck some other girl, Conner." I walked into the park and sat on one of the swings.

"So I see Conner didn't work out." I turned around and it was Jake. A guy who really liked me. "So can we talk about it or is it to much to bear?"

"We can talk."

"What happean first."

I turned to face him and he was sitting on the other swing. "OK he came over to my house and said that his girlfriend broke up with me and I told him it was ok and stuff like that. We sat on the couch and he was telling me that he loved me and he would love to kiss me and that he would love to a guy that was loved by me and he kissed me. We went to my room and kissed for a while and then went down stairs. I fell asleep with my head on his lap. I woke up and he asked me to go to his house and I said yeah sure. He wanted to give me something so we got there and his mom told me to be careful and I didn't know what she was talking about. So I went up stairs and he told me to sit on his bed and he left then can back. He sat next to me and opened his hand and there was a condom. I stood up and opened it and took it out and threw it at him then left."

"Wow." I was about to cry. I stood up and he did to. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"I'm not like those other girs. I don't want to fuck him." He rubbed me back.

"Your not anything like them. Your pretty, sexy, funny, caring, and your not just a toy." I kissed him the cheek.

"Thank you."

"I know you didn't love!" I heard Conner's voice. I let him go and saw that Conner was by the big tree that was behide the swings.

"Stay here Jake." I walked over to him. "Yeah I don't love. Any more."

"What the hell did I do?" He wasn't yelling but he wasn't being quiet.

"You gave me a condom."

"So what. I didn't mean anything."

"Then you kissed my neck. It seemed that you want to have sex with me. I'm not a toy like the other girls. So go fuck them."

"I didn't want to have sex with you. Where the hell did you get that idea?"

"Whatever just don't talk to me anymore." I walked away from him and took jakes arm and walked home.