Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

Do I Looked Like Her Boyfriend Now?

Blake:

"Here it goes!" Elina stopped in front of a store that sells equipment of musical instruments.

"Your father worked in a place like this?" my eyes fixed on the billboard atop the entrance to the store.

"Yeah, is there something wrong about that?" said Elina. Her face looked not like when I give this statement.

"Oh no, not like what I meant. I mean it's so cool that your father works in here. I love music" I quickly explain to Elina before she assumed that I think bad about her father's job.

“Do you?” asked Elina

“Big yes!” I nodded.

"Oow I thought you think my father's job is weird" Elina smiled, after I explained to her.

"How can I tell Arto’s job is weird? I could have hang by him" I was joking and it made Elina laugh out loud.

"Come meet my Dad" Elina pulled my hand into the music instrument store.

Little bell sounded when the door opened by Elina. It helps the shopkeeper to find out if there is someone who came into their stores. I was stunned when I saw the contents of the store. Many different instruments displayed on every wall, in the middle of the room there was a black grand piano and it is very beautiful. After a few seconds I looked around, there is a look of a man with the same age as me, appeared from behind the violins rack.

"Good afternoon, welcome to the stor…! Oh Elina!" he stopped talking when he saw Elina is the one who entered the store.

Elina let go her hand from mine and jogged toward that man. Elina embraced him and that makes me jealous as hell to see it.

"It's been month I did not see you come to the store. I really miss you so much" he said.

"My father had not come home so I cannot come to the town" explained Elina.

"Yeah boss is too busy taking care of the instruments that come into the store lately"

"Yes dad have told me over the phone"

They both looked at each other and I do not like it. I looked at Shadow and he looked back at me and then covered his face with one of his front feet. It seems he was afraid to see my face that seems very mad right now.

"You're getting pretty Elina" the man smiled at Elina. Yes on my Elina, I could not stand the silent anymore.

"Ahem!" I cleared my throat, making him finally realized who had been standing behind Elina.

"Sorry can I help you?" the man strings attached like a shopkeeper who greet their customers.

"Oh Oliver, this is Blake" Elina introduced myself to him, "and Blake, this is Oliver" and yes now I know his name is Oliver.

"Nice to meet you" I held out my hand to shake hands. He did not immediately welcome me, he even paying attention at me a few seconds before he finally shook my hand.

"Yeah, nice meeting you, too" said Oliver.

"How can you know Elina" asked Oliver to me.

"Long story, it did not seem too must be questioned" I replied.

His eyes were sizing me. I really do not like him, he seemed to like Elina and he looked jealous when he saw Elina came with me. Did I just say jealous? Well then I was looked like her boyfriend, did I?

"Oh hey Shadow, how are you boy?" Oliver suddenly called Shadow, who was sitting with both feet firmly on my side, and interrupted my thoughts.

Shadow did not respond and remained silent. Oliver was just about to stroke his head but Shadow pulled away so that Oliver just touched only empty air. I giggled when I saw that.

"So I think I win eh Shadow?" I spoke with Shadow and he shot back with the barking.

"Win?" Oliver's face turned sour.

"Nothing" I grinned at him.

Oliver sighed and said to Elina, "Eli your dog always never changed. He never let him hold by anyone other than you. Perhaps only a miracle could change his character's" Oliver laughed sourly to Eli.

"Oh yeah? Shadow quite close to me. I never felt that he was against me. The fact is Arto kind of jealous of me because Shadow is too often playing with me at home" I explained. Perhaps more precisely, making him disgusted.

I did not mean for it, but it feels good when doing it. Elina looked at me and then Oliver, she seemed aware of the tensions between Oliver and me. Do not know why but I smiled smugly and patted Shadow's head.

"Okay enough boys," Elina decided to cut off the tension between the two of us and took my hand, "Well Oliver, where is my father? I want to talk to him about Blake"

"He was in the back room, apparently trying a new guitar that just arrived yesterday" Oliver pointed to a room at the end of the store.

"Oh ok. Blake waits a minute ok, I need to meet my father" I nodded and I kissed the back of her hand when she walked and removed her hand from mine.

"Blake ..." I could see Elina's cheeks turned red again and I grinned at her. I also felt the sharp eyes from Oliver. Ha!
♠ ♠ ♠
haha Blake is jealous.
Are you guys wondering when Blake's memory will come back?
Be patience, Imma write about it soon :D

if you wanna see what Oliver looks like, just hit the character section

btw I wish I win the Cobra Starship M&G! They will come and have a concert next Tuesday, wish me luck :)