Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

Makes The Mind Blank For A Few Seconds

Blake:

Elina walked toward the back of the store to find her father, leaving me standing in the middle of the store with the employee of his father, that from the moment I walked in, he was antipathy to me. While Elina came into the room of her father, I walked around the store to see the various instruments which were displayed neatly there.

Oliver remained standing in the middle of the store, but when I look at him I found he looked at me. When we looked at each other he immediately looked away. Yes it seems I know why he acted that way.

I just kept on walking around, and suddenly my foot was stopping at a classical guitar that is very beautiful, it display at the end of the display. For a moment I thought, I was anxious to try to play it. When I looked the guitar suddenly Oliver spoke from behind me.

"That guitar is boss’s favorite"

"Yes, for sure this guitar has become his favorite. This guitar is very captivating" I spoke to him without distracting from the guitar.

"And the boss will not sell it, he also never allows anyone else to touch or let them play it" I just nod when Oliver continued his explanation.

"He said only people who he thought worthy who can play the guitar"

“Meaning?" my mind distracted when Oliver said that.

"Yes something like that" Oliver just raised his shoulders as a sign that he does not quite understand, or maybe he understood but wanted to make me annoyed by acting like that.

Moments later came the sound of Eli and Arto from behind, Oliver and I then turned our eyes toward them. I smiled when I saw Elina walked toward me with a very graceful step. Actually she's just walking like everyone else, but to me she was very different. Elina smiled back, but she also smiled at Oliver. I sighed and just then Shadow took out a strange noise, please do not tell me he teased me.

"What are you doing?" Eli asked me.

"Just looking around and I found a stunning guitar" I moved over my body so that Elina could see and pointed to the guitar what I've been admired.

"Oh that's my father beloved guitar" Elina saw me and turned around to look at Arto.

"Yeah I know, Oliver had been explained to me" I saw Oliver and he just smiled a little.

"Blake, can you play guitar?" Arto, who had been silent, ask me.

"Yes sir, it seems I can" I answered. I don’t remember I can play guitar but I think I can.

"Hmm ..." Arto murmured, "Well Elina talked to me, and she said you can play the guitar. Actually I want to hold session’s acoustics in a city park, as a promotion for this store. I want you and Oliver participate, and Elina who will sing the song. Do you interested or not?"

Unconsciously Oliver and I nodded with enthusiasm at the same time.

"Good then. Prepare yourselves. Soon we go to the park. You guys ready for it? "

"Yes sir" for the second time Oliver and I did the same thing simultaneously.

"Why do you so compact today?" Elina giggling because of what we’ve done.

"No we are not!" And Oliver also said the same thing.

"Yes you are boys!" Elina more giggles.

"Enough is enough! Blake come here, grab a guitar that should you use" Arto told me to follow him.

Arto picked up a dark brown acoustic guitar that was very good and gave it to me.

"This guitar is very good, I hope you can play it well"

"Yes sir, I will not disappoint you" I tried to convince him.

Arto walked back to where we stood before, and he went to Oliver and smiled at him.

"Oliver" Arto patted the shoulders of Oliver

"Yes Arto!" Oliver answered with a little nervous.

"You are the one that I treat like my own son. I've been entrusted almost entirely to you. I know you want one thing. I know you'd love to play my favorite guitar. To that end, today I gave a golden opportunity to you, I want you to play it in front of everyone"

Arto speak while holding the shoulders of Oliver and looked him with the view of pride of a father against his son. Advances Oliver looked surprised when Arto stating that he could play the guitar. I looked toward Elina, and she was seen smiling broadly seen her father and Oliver.

Is it only me who does not like a time like this? Is it only me who noticed that Arto only allow people who he thinks the right one to play the guitar? Does that mean Arto prefers Oliver to be together with her daughter?

My mind was blank for a few seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
hello there sorry for the lack of update, been so busy with collage thingy. Too many things to do, so little time. But I'm back to mibba now hell yeah!! haha...

oh btw I went photo hunt with my friends this week, it was super, well even though I'm sick now because of the rain ha :P

anyways hope you enjoy this chapter.
May I ask you, Team Blake or Team Oliver?