Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

It Shouldn't Really Be This Way

~ 9 months later ~

Blake:

"Blake! Wake up Blake! Let's hurry, wake up come on lets have breakfast!" a girl's voice woke me.

"Get your bunk down man!" now a male voice.

"Hurry!" she shook my body.

"Yeah yeah I'm up!" I woke up from my bunk, still half asleep.

"We were waiting in the tent, come on or Sierra will eat the rest of the food!"

“Heyyyyy stop it Devin!”

“Ha! I’m just joking”

“Come on Devin, I’m starving. Catch us soon ok Blake!” she said.

I nodded limp. I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and get dressed in shorts and V-neck tee. After that I went to the food tent. There are many people gathered and ate the delicious breakfast.

"Over here Blake!"

Someone waved at me and I then approached.

"Hey man! I still cannot believe we can finally find you again. We are all here very worried about you"

"Thanks Garrett! I honestly do not remember how I got to be there" I then took a seat near Garrett.

“Hey… Blake welcome back!" Someone tapped my shoulder.

"Oh Nate... Yeah very nice to be back again"

"Tell us how you get there?" Kennedy stood at the buffet table and talk to us while taking food which is not far from our table.

"I do not remember it" I said.

"C'mon we're all intrigued by your story" Martin patted my shoulder and threw his arms around my neck, as if he were pinned me.

"I've tried to ask Sierra, but she would not tell us" Garrett said, pointing Sierra.

"Heeeyyy ... Blake has never told me. So how am I going to tell you, if I do not know the story?

"Come on Blake, we all still have time until we must go on stage" Pat sat in a chair in front of me with a big plate of food.

I sighed and finally gave in to tell my friends. Time has passed for nine months after I left the UK. This morning it was breakfast time at the OP's Tour first day. VersaEmerge touring around the united states with Boys Like Girls, The Maine, A Rocket To The Moon and Cobra Starship. The crew also joined around my dining table, curious to listen to my story.

"All right... Thing I remember was nine months ago VersaEmerge was touring in England. When the last day we will return to America, I decided to tour the UK alone. I wondered and asked some local civilian and they said there was a very good hill with beautiful scenery. I then go there by bus and then... - well I know. Surely you think I'm crazy for going into an unknown place alone"

I interrupted my own words in my mouth when I saw the view of the kids saw me with a strange look.

"Continue it Blake. Continue it come on!" JohnO said impatiently.

"Oh okay. Then I was hiking to the hill because they said the scenery of the meadow when the sunset is so beautiful. At the time I was looking for a nice place, my foot accidentally rests on the fragile stone and the stone fell out and I then fell off the cliff. That's the last thing I remember. I do not know how I finally was in a small town and there met Sierra"

Sierra then continued it, "Blake fainted when I found him. I then took him to the car with the help of Devin and Mike. You know that fat guy Mike our tour manager. Then we went back to London. When it was in the hotel, Blake finally woke up and he could not remember how he get there"

"Yep there it is" I continued.

"Wooooow ... your experience there was like a movie" Martin said.

"Yeah, as often happens in the movies" Bryan added.

"But there seems to be something missing, when I came back here get together with you all"

"What's that?" asked Sierra.

"I do not know" I can only raised my shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?
leave me a comment will ya? :)
thank you

oh yeah there are Martin Johnson, Garrett Nickelsen, etc ;)