Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

He Must Have Been Chasing The Chickens In Cages Behind

"Are you not continued to cook the eggs?" he suddenly asked me

"What? Eggs?"

"Yes eggs. I was awakened by the smell of stir butter "he grinned at me.

"I do not understand you. You just hurt, I've found you in the river, and the severity of it now you not remember your name and you asked me to continue sautéing the butter?" I don't believe he just asked me that

"I was supposed to act like what?"

He does not question the circumstances, I am more confused.

"Well I don’t know, maybe shocked, scared, and disappointed?"

"I don’t think about it. Maybe I'm not normal" he laughed, holding his arm that cracked that I wrapped it carefully last night.

"Ok" I sighed and finally joined him laughing

"By the way what's your name? You have not introduced yourself. Don’t tell me you're lost your memory too?" he laughed again.

His smile really takes my mind right now.

"Hey you hear me?"

"Ooh yes, I'm sorry. I’m Elina Kuusisto. Just call me Eli"

"Elina? Hmm ... well I love your name"

"Thank you" I smile at him

“I should continue to cook breakfast. You must be hungry right?"

"Yes of course"

I went into the kitchen. Blake followed me with a limp. I went over and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"You better just sit there, I'll bring your breakfast here" I offer.

"I want to sit there. I want to see you cooking, if it does not make much trouble"

Blake then sat at the table, he looked around and I was busy preparing breakfast.

"Are they your parents?" Blake suddenly asked as his eyes fixed on my family photos hanging on the kitchen wall.

"Oh yes they are father and mother. And my dog Shadow”

"Where are they now?"

"My mother died 10 years ago. My father is going to the city for work”

“Oh I’m sorry to hear it”

“It’s okay”

“And how about your dog?”

“Oh Shadow? He must have been chasing the chickens in cages behind" I just said it, and then a sudden loud sound came from the chicken’s cage behind.

"Oh it must be Shadow"

Blake laughed and looked out the window and he saw Shadow was busy chasing the chickens.

"Shadow stop! You do not naughty! Come inside or I will not give you your breakfast" I called out Shadow.

One more turn for the chicken race and Shadow came through a dog door at the kitchen. He stopped when he saw Blake and sniff around. Blake was silent and seemed amused to see my dog behavior.

"He must have tried to recognize your smell" I said as I cut the bread for both of us.

"Hi Shadow, I’m Blake. Actually I don’t know my name is Blake or not but your boss gave me that name after seeing my bag" he saw me with mocking eyes when talking with shadow.

Shadow barked and circled near Blake.

"It looks like he likes you"

"Wow Shadow I'm flattered" he looked down and squeezed Shadow’s head, making my dog more hyperactive

"Breakfast ready" I put the plate on the table

"And this is for you Shadow" I poured some of dog food to his plate near the door. After that I sat and watched Blake who painstakingly scooped up with his left hand.

"Do you have any trouble?" I asked

"Oh no problem, it’s ok. You know what Eli, my nose was not wrong, your cooked is delicious"

"It's only omelets, bacon and bread"

"But I like it" he kept on eating and occasionally looked at me and smiled at Shadow.

I just want to take a drink of water but suddenly Shadow jumped into Blake’s chair and make him fall backward

"Shadow!" I shouted

"You shouldn't do that, look at Blake's hands and legs were injured"

"It’s okay Eli" Blake laughed and Shadow was licking his face.

And finally I just stood and watched them wrestle on the floor, laughing out loud.

"Eli help me, I could die because of Shadow"

"Do not try to play with him, he would not stop" I took Shadow’s neck and finally Blake was out of wrestle with my dog. I then helped him up from the floor.

"Very nice dog" Blake seemed to like Shadow

"He is very good as you Eli" he once again gave me a smile. Red cheeks come again into my face and my heart skipped a beat. Is this normal? I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shadow is my dog puppet name
my Mom doesn't allow me to have a dog
so yeah here it goes I bring Shadow alive in the story
^-^