Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

You Are Such A Special Person For Me

"How is your hand?" I went over him, who was standing on the front porch looking of the prairie. His eyes fixed on the river in the opposite.

"Oh yes, it's pretty good. Thank you for having looked after me very well "

"Tea?"

I offered him a cup of tea. He picked it up and started blowing on the surface of the tea. I was amused to see his expression when he winced and sip the tea while it was still hot.

"I like the atmosphere in here" Blake began to talks

"I also liked living in here. But too bad my house is too far from the nearest town"

"I think that's good. So we could be far from the noisy city binger. Didn’t hear a car horn is not constant and also the voices of people who nag" Blake grinned at me when he said that.

I was laughing and he was too. Shadow that was running in the meadow heard our laughter and ran toward the porch while constantly barking to attract attention.

"Hmm ... Blake"

"Yes"

Blake moved from his position leaning against the balustrade, and sat on the chair beside me, patting Shadow's head.

"You want to go into town to seek information about you? Maybe they recognize you. It's been 3 days you are in my home and it seems like your arms also need to be check to the clinic"

"My arm's okay" and he demonstrating as if he were to punch someone. I giggled.

"But going to the town wouldn’t be bad. When are we going to get there?" He added.

"My father would come home this afternoon. He will be back to town the next day, we can ride my Father’s car, if you don’t mind?"

"Your father will come home? Does he know about me who lives in your house?"

"I'll explain it, my father is not the type of person who would drive people who need help" I pointed to the bandages that still covering Blake’s wounds.

"Oh alright then" he smiled and returned to play with Shadow that couldn’t stop pacing in front of us.

Shadow then bit the tip of Blake’s pants and pulled him off the porch.

"Shadow, do not be naughty!” I shouted, but he ignored me.

"It's okay Eli"

Blake followed Shadow down the porch. Shadow ran to the right side of the house, left him standing in the meadow and returned with a small red ball that I usually play with him. He then handed the ball to Blake's hand. Blake took it and threw the ball with his hand that is not injured.

"Shadow never allows anyone other than me to throw the ball" I went to Blake and stood beside him.

"You don’t like?" his expression became a little worried when I told him.

"No, I mean, even Shadow doesn’t allow my Father to touch it. But you can deal with him. That's kind of surprising. Guess you are a special person for him"

My dog back after I finished and this time Shadow gave the ball to me. I also threw the ball as far as I can. Shadow ran as hard as he can, chasing the ball toward the fall.

"Shadow run fast enough, even though he’s big and lazy" I laughed, but no sound from Blake.

I then glanced towards him, and I saw he was staring at me.

"Is there something strange in my face?" I asked him, waving my hand in front of his face.

Blake did not say anything, he just smiled at me. And this time, that smile is the sweetest smile I saw. Suddenly I felt my cheeks heating up.

“Hey Shadow" Blake looked down at Shadow, patted his head and seemed Shadow liked the way he treated.

"Elina said that I’m a special person for you huh?" Shadow barked in agreement.

I was still standing and listening to Blake spoke to Shadow.

"I also have a special person for me. Do you want to know boy?" Blake added, and once again Shadow barked.

"You know a girl named Elina, do you? For me Elina is such a special person and I think I love her"

My heart almost sank when I heard Blake say that to Shadow about me. Surely my cheeks would flush and hot. Shadow was barking in enjoyment and he circle around me and Blake.

Blake glanced at me and at that moment I did not know how red my face is.
♠ ♠ ♠
my face also become red when I write this :P
you give me a comment, I'll give you Blake's smile for you as a return :)