Status: COMPLETE!

I Was Born to Tell You 'I Love You'

It Is A Boy Secret You Wouldn't Understand

Elina:

I heard the sound of birds singing outside the window. The warmth of the morning sun had entered my room. It was very hard to get out of bed. After a few minutes my body twisted to the right and left of the bed, I was moved. I wore my pale pink knitted sweater and also wearing slippers.

I came out of the room and saw that Blake was still sleeping in the living room sofa. My father did not allow him to use his room when he returned to the house. Blake was kind enough to say that he was willing to sleep on the couch because he felt bad staying free at my house for the last three days. Blake is still struggling with his blanket and Shadow fell asleep at Blake’s foot. I laughed a little when I see their faces, and Shadow that has sensitive ear heard my voice and it made him wake up. His head looked around from left to right trying to find out the origin of the sound. When he saw me standing at the side of the door, he barks a little.

"Shh... be quiet Shadow! Come off the couch" I lowered my voice and Shadow get off from Blake.

"Be good ok, I have to feed the chickens. For this time I will not let you hold a marathon contest with these chickens, understand?"

Shadow just looked at me, and then lowered his head wearily. Apparently he was disappointed that I did not allow him to chase the chickens. Even so, he still followed me to the backyard. I feed the livestock and Shadow followed by limp. Sometimes he would chase the chickens, but eventually changed his mind. I laughed at him.

"It is not usual Shadow is so calm like that!"

"Oh gosh Blake! You surprised me!" I was surprised to hear Blake suddenly was standing behind me.

"Oh sorry I did not mean to startle you Eli"

"Why are you awake? It's still too early" I then headed to the next cage. Blake is still followed and of course Shadow too

"I heard your voice calling Shadow, and I cannot get distracted. I think an angel's voice woke me up"

"That's super cheesy Blake" I giggled.

"Oh yeah, really? To me it is not sound like that" Blake then held my hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Blake:

Elina and I were silent for a moment at one another. Should I say once again that the eyes of emerald-colored Elina have been hypnotized for all time?

"Elina!" Interrupted my reverie when Eli called by Arto from the kitchen.

"Yes Dad" Elina went into the kitchen to see her father and left me standing alone in the cage behind.

Not completely alone because there are animals that produce all kinds of noises and of course Shadow, he is seen me with a sense of concern. I then squat so that my height equal to Shadow.

"Shadow hey, do you think Elina likes me?" Shadow barking.

"But she always avoided me. So is there something wrong with me? You know me, right Shadow? You know that I really love her, eh?" Shadow barked again and this time he looks very enthusiastic.

"Blake! Shadow! Let's breakfast then we will come to town with my Dad" Elina called us from the window overlooking the back yard

Me and Shadow walked into the kitchen, "that was just a secret between us, ok boy?"

Shadow looks very hyperactive this time.

"You've got a secret?" Elina asked me and Arto look not so interest in our conversation, he continued to drink his milk.

"It is a boy secret Eli" I smirked

“Shadow is not a boy” Elina confirmed

“well at least he’s a male”

“Okay” and we both laughed
♠ ♠ ♠
this is kinda short. I'll be better in the next chapter
comments please I wanntttt moorrrreeee....

and btw this is for Gio and Maitri who said they're gonna read it :)